• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Montresor

It was me accidentally posting on my brother's account, lol. If you looked at both post histories you'd see vastly different personalities and tastes (I think).

They haven't had chara for the majority of the season and the games they have lost were mainly against really good teams

Just for the hell of it, it's not wise to count them out... they've come roaring back to the top before

I knew about Chara - I was just surprised, since Toronto's first game against Boston without Chara was still a bit of a slaughterfest.

tumblr_ngi72dh9eN1retk6lo1_500.gif

tumblr_ngi72dh9eN1retk6lo2_500.gif

tumblr_ngi72dh9eN1retk6lo3_500.gif

tumblr_ngi72dh9eN1retk6lo4_500.gif

tumblr_ngi72dh9eN1retk6lo5_500.gif

Lol oilers.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@SunGarrioch: Phillips out - "a coaches decision." #Sens"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GIVE THE MAN A JACK ADAMS RIGHT NOW!!!

Montresor

Those Hobbit spoilers. This is what I live for.

(Missed todays game, had medical business, glad we won. Borque multi-point game? lol)

(... Habs :thumb:)

How could there be spoilers for this movie? Spoilers for a movie based on a 77-year-old book? Based only on the last two or so chapters of that book, no less?

That's exactly what people would've said before the first Hobbit movie premeried.

You know it's a different beast now, stop pretending it isn't.

If we're talking literal, this movie is based off of a paragraph of the original book.

That's exactly what people would've said before the first Hobbit movie premiered.

If we're talking literal, this movie is based off of a paragraph of the original book.

Really? I really think it should of been like 2 Movies. I'll still watch the 3rd Movie regardless.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The Hobbit movies are a direct troll by Peter Jackson aimed at the people like me who complained about the deviations from the book in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

The Hobbit movies are a direct troll by Peter Jackson aimed at the people like me who complained about the deviations from the book in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

I really dislike bullshit they add into the movies when they can't even fit things from the book that get cut out. Then there's the Hobbit that could fit everything in 3 movies and they still fuck it up.

That's exactly what people would've said before the first Hobbit movie premeried.

That's not entirely correct, there's quite a bit of scattered details about it in other lesser known Tolkien work.

The point stands regardless.

Sanjuro

I've only heard horrible things about this series of films, and thought the original trilogy was kind of a mess. Sounds like something I would marathon when sick or something.

anyway...Day Hackey!

Acid08

Banned
Perds should be a pretty big test for this Sharks team. Vlasic is back which rules. Niemi in net despite Stalock winning two in a row. They're not even pretending that position is still up for grabs.

Top Bottom