• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Calamari41

41 > 38
Now that is a Duck rape.

Natures%20Calling_zpsg4cwkr35.gif

The Wild's AHL affiliate was doing a promotion thing for charity today, where after the first Wild goal the audience/crowd would all throw a bunch of teddy bears on the ice to donate to a charity.

I got an email about it and thought to myself that it would be kind of funny if the Wild got shutout, then they wouldn't be able to throw the bears down on the ice.

What happens? They get shut out. They were thrown on the ice at the end of regulation anyway. Kind of funny.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Now if he leafs can win the sat/sun back to back in regulation... the top 4 in the atlantic will be a big mess...

If florida can bag 4 in a row (lots of games in hand)... may as well make it the top 5

Now if he leafs can win the sat/sun back to back in regulation... the top 4 in the atlantic will be a big mess...

If florida can bag 4 in a row (lots of games in hand)... may as well make it the top 5

OMG, Florida is ahead of Boston? What happened to Boston? PLEASE LET IT BE A LEGITIMATE REGRESSION!!!

edit: Whoops, I was on my brother's computer and didn't realize my brother's account was logged in, lolz.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
OMG, Florida is ahead of Boston? What happened to Boston? PLEASE LET IT BE A LEGITIMATE REGRESSION!!!

edit: Whoops, I was on my brother's computer and didn't realize my brother's account was logged in, lolz.

This is TUSR isn't it

GayForMaster
My gut wretches at the vile depravity of GLORIOUS NIPPONESE DEVELOPERS using BAKA GAIJAN technology!!!
(Today, 08:06 PM)

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

They haven't had chara for the majority of the season and the games they have lost were mainly against really good teams

Just for the hell of it, it's not wise to count them out... they've come roaring back to the top before

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Andrighetto now has 2G1A in 3 games played for Montreal and had a point in each game

nicholsonyes.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They haven't had chara for the majority of the season and the games they have lost were mainly against really good teams

Just for the hell of it, it's not wise to count them out... they've come roaring back to the top before
And the catalyst is usually the Leafs...

:'(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just looking at the standings, there are 10 teams who have played 4+ more games than us now (4 teams that have played 5 more). This shit is ridiculous.

At least we start playing again tomorrow.

Top Bottom