• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Was Franzen called for slashing? Replay showed Franzen trying to trip Phaneuf after the whistle - purposefully trying to get his stick and Phaneuf's leg tied up. Then Kessel rightfully retaliates.

Maybe it's not slashing, but it's a penalty on Franzen.

Yes it was slashing for Franzen and roughing for Kessel

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Babcock is a fucking moron for pulling the goalie that early in a game like this. Detroit had NO PRESSURE at any point in this period. They were out of it after that 3rd goal and were never going to win this game.

LOL at Smith. Sit your ass down you fucking goober. You suck so much.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
1NKtG15.jpg
THE DREAAAAAAAAAM!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Together with some defensive depth, it can do wonders.
Snow did really well with the Leddy & Boychuck acquisitions. Remains to be seen if he can keep Boychuck, but he's done some great work for that team to make up for the Molson / Vanek fiasco.

Montresor

I'm going to sound like a homer but FUCK BRENDAN SMITH. Panik's fight is my dream Leafs Stand Up For Yourself scenario. Panik throws a ROCK SOLID hit on Brendan Smith.

Brendan Smith is steamed he got caught by that rock solid clean hit so he slashes hard, forcing Panik to crumple and yelp in pain. Panik gets up to continue playing defense regardless. But Smith continues - he crosschecks Panik so hard that his stick breaks. Then Panik drops his gloves immediately and admirably defends himself. After the fight he has a grin on his face. *bites lip*

Top Bottom