• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

ShaneB

wy0wmxY.png

Motherfucker just scored a hattrick.

8UYcjy8.gif

play of the game.

Greiss is not so great in the shootout. :|

Fantastic game though, I can't really complain. If Letang keeps improving like this he may actually be worth that contract.

Great game, Leafs! Bernier stood tall when he needed to, and the team played a strong/smart game like they needed to.

I'll admit, going into this week I was scared about the Detroit home and home, because they've had our number as of late. But Reimer stole one and the team won the other one in defiant fashion.

Panik with the fight was great to see, as he stood up for himself. His goal was nice, too. I can't believe he won a fight against Smith, but he jerseyed him quickly and had the upper hand.

Santorelli's been a great addition as well.

I would've taken a split in this series, but the Leafs surprised me. Keep it up now!

Hopefully they'll have a good amount of gas in the tank for an early meeting against the Kings tomorrow. It'd be nice to see them continue to play well and beat another good team.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
JT Miller now has 3 goals in his 5 games (well, 4 games + 6 mins of this one) since his recall from Hartford.

Tanner Glass better fucking stay in that press box.

Top Bottom