• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

I remember Dallas being very confident going into the season after making those moves. Or, someone was really talking them up. So, I expected them to be a lot better this year and am surprised.

Didn't know a lot about their defence, though, outside of the main guys, and it seems like their retooling of that and Lehtonen's awful play are issues.

Missed Dallas' goal, though. Did Bernier let in a good one or a bad one?

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
I thought adding Hemsky and Spezza would help them big time. Seguin, Benn, Nichuskin (probably misspelled that), Hemsky, and Spezza sounded like they would make up a formidable top six on paper.

Is their defense the problem? Their defensive coverage has looked bad tonight.

Stars defense is garbage, pure and simple.

Yawnier

Banned
I thought adding Hemsky and Spezza would help them big time. Seguin, Benn, Nichuskin (probably misspelled that), Hemsky, and Spezza sounded like they would make up a formidable top six on paper.

Is their defense the problem? Their defensive coverage has looked bad tonight.

Nuke being out for almost the entire season hurts their top six but as already said their big problem is the D. There are some very young and inexperienced defencemen on that team

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It's impressive how quickly Rousell has created a reputation for being a dirt bag.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Carlson has 2 goals, an assist and is a +3.... And the caps are losing 3-4.

ShaneB

Bah. GG Canucks.

7A1uidc.gif

Top Bottom