• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Montresor

Lol, TSN just ripping into the Stars.

Ray Ferraro is an incredible analysist: articulate, entertaining, knowledgeable, and brutally honest without being negative for the hell of it. When the Leafs were losing 9-2 to Nashville, and tonight with Dallas's poor performance, Ferraro was/is laying a justified smackdown.

zroid

Banned
ffs leafs

Ray Ferraro is an incredible analysist: articulate, entertaining, knowledgeable, and brutally honest without being negative for the hell of it. When the Leafs were losing 9-2 to Nashville, and tonight with Dallas's poor performance, Ferraro was/is laying a justified smackdown.

he is good, but there are still a lot of things he says which aren't quite right. Like his talk about Kadri not being productive this year until he got taken off the PP, which is frankly BS if you look at the numbers. I still like him though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
He's the best in the business. No agenda, and his ability to break down a play as it happens is pretty amazing. He has such a great read for the game.

Acid08

Banned
oKen4Ob.jpg

uh

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Makes me feel better knowing the Bolts are also struggling with the Sabres.

Top Bottom