• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sabres sabotaging their own tank. murray had better trade Meyers and fire Nolan if he wants McDavid.

Buffalo beats Tampa Bay.

Buffalo is one inconsistent team.
They've won 6 of their last 7. More like they're finding their identity than anything right now.

Socreges

Banned
oKen4Ob.jpg

Uh
I like it

Acid08

Banned
That was a crappy fight. Awesome that our prized trade acquisition has to fight with Mike Brown and John Scott in the lineup.

While Pickard should be the backup over awufl Berra, I understand why he's in the minors. Roy said we're going to be playing Varlamov a lot, so Berra won't see ice time unless it's in relief if Varly injury crops back up, in which case we can call up Pickard for the next game and he would have some playing time already. Hopefully we can trade Berra, or I wouldn't put it past the team to buy him out. Hopefully Roy and Sakic learned their lesson after giving Berra that contract, though they did the same shit with Stuart and Guenin.

Samyy

As much as I like Ferraro he still says a lot of dumb stuff.
Kadri's uptake in production probably has a lot more to do with not playing with Winnik and Clarkson. Look at poor Holland and how he's close to invisible with those guys on his line. As hot a start as Winnik had he's always been a 20-30 point player, same as Clarkson.

zroid

Banned
Somehow the Leafs are tied for 4th in ROW.

They've only been in one shootout (and lost). Same ROW as the Isles and Habs incidentally, who are 5-0 and 4-1 in shootouts respectively!

As much as I like Ferraro he still says a lot of dumb stuff.
Kadri's uptake in production probably has a lot more to do with not playing with Winnik and Clarkson. Look at poor Holland and how he's close to invisible with those guys on his line. As hot a start as Winnik had he's always been a 20-30 point player, same as Clarkson.

Yeah, that's the thing. I wouldn't call it "dumb" exactly, it's just old school thinking. He's relatively progressive among TSN analysts, but he still falls into the same pitfalls as the others.

edit: RIP Jean :'(

Top Bottom