• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
What an asshole move wtf, guy should get suspended, that's assault.

MealyFarAlleycat.gif

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
DAVEY!

What vision from the General

I wouldn't take DD out, always said it, you're gonna get another Bourque or some such. DD has his ups and downs but at least he makes a positive difference. It's nice to see he's not on the first line, but he has his place in the team still.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Where's the sportsmanship to say, "hey the puck is long gone, I really don't need to deliver this dirty hit..."
It's Stoner, he's not exactly a cerebral player.

I wouldn't take DD out, always said it, you're gonna get another Bourque or some such. DD has his ups and downs but at least he makes a positive difference. It's nice to see he's not on the first line, but he has his place in the team still.
He's looked much, much better since being away from Patches. He's shooting a lot more, and being forced to be more creative. He's also getting easier match ups, I don't mind him when he's not being depended on to be the driving force of offence for the team.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
It's Stoner, he's not exactly a cerebral player.

He's looked much, much better since being away from Patches. He's shooting a lot more, and being forced to be more creative. He's also getting easier match ups, I don't mind him when he's not being depended on to be the driving force of offence for the team.

Yeah and that's another I like, he bounces off his lows, he has determination and makes something out of it. Like CreeperBlocks said, he's a good guy.

edit: boo

Calamari41

41 > 38
Come on, nobody is going to pull back from an opening for a hit like that on a player like that. It's unfortunate how he fell into the boards, but let's not go crazy here.

Top Bottom