• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Much better second, Beaulieu is so good at getting the puck out quick. He needs to be a permanent fixture in the top 4.

Makes perfect sense, but the coach thought sitting Andrighetto out, playing Weise in an offensive role, and inserting Tangradi into the lineup for his size made sense.

Picks got us a point, nice. Team hasn't played too badly with a few days off. I liked what I saw from MacKinnon today. Tanguay-Duchene-Iginla line seems to be gelling too.

Our Bettman sponsored loser point as per usual.
Picks got us a point, nice. Team hasn't played too badly with a few days off. I liked what I saw from MacKinnon today. Tanguay-Duchene-Iginla line seems to be gelling too.
I guess your standards are lowering because every line has been shit and our top two lines are defensive zone turnover machines.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
A Canes win tonight is just what I wanted. I didn't like the idea of playing them two nights in a row with them having lost 7 straight going into it.

Considering the Leafs' record as of late, it's hard to be too down about a loss. It's just always frustrating when they lose to teams they should beat, after defeating some of the better ones out there.

Hopefully they'll rebound against Philly, and do well on their epic road trip.

As far as i'm concerned this shit show eliminates the 6 game win streak. I'm just as pissed as if they had lost 6 straight.

Our Bettman sponsored loser point as per usual.

I guess your standards are lowering because every line has been shit and our top two lines are defensive zone turnover machines.

I haven't watched the whole game, came in half way through the second, but I think most of the turnovers have been the defense.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Andersen playing really well for the Ducks tonight. AGally could have a pair right now.

Foggy

No way Jackets can maintain a goal lead with more than 5 minutes left in a game, but maybe just maybe they can do it with less than 5 minutes in a game!

Why do I say these things?

ShaneB

Caps win!!

WZmKWLe.gif

Foggy

Sucks having the streak broken in a game like that and it sure would've been nice to get two points before Chicago rolls into town, but considering where the Jackets were at the beginning of the month this stretch has been a damn Christmas miracle.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Oh look, the Flyers lost in a shootout. I am shocked.

Time for an 8 game road trip because of Disney's Frozen on Ice.

Every year, around this time is when this Disney shit starts.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Here's Rick Nash, teammate to at least 3 guys who either have or have had the mumps in the last few weeks, serving meals to 300 children.
I'm sure it's fiiiiiiiiiiine.

By the way, Nash is back to looking like a completely different dude compared to the beginning of the season again. It's fucking weird. I guess it's the beard.

Marvie_3

Banned
Bleehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
That tying goal was a terrible call.

Oh look, the Flyers lost in a shootout. I am shocked.

Time for an 8 game road trip because of Disney's Frozen on Ice.

Every year, around this time is when this Disney shit starts.
Chicago goes on the road every November for 2 weeks because of a circus. I didn't know people even went to the circus anymore.

Top Bottom