• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

calder

Jets... Won? I need Calder with that Jets Win gif. Great win for the team. Looking forward to Sunday against the Flyers.

Which one, there are so many!

withlovebuff19lno.gif

taejaclapqyjit.gif

Applause for Clutchinson!

kanesr6apxi.gif

Great game by Kane.

Erdrick

Which one, there are so many!

withlovebuff19lno.gif

taejaclapqyjit.gif

Applause for Clutchinson!

kanesr6apxi.gif

Great game by Kane.

Heh... All are great. Especially Kane's dad there. Harrison seems like a good fit, don't you think? On a semi-related note, I met Paul Maurice yesterday morning. He's been such a great coach for us thus far, and I really like how the team is actually coming together. We've a long way to go of course, but compare this team to the one we inherited with the likes of Wellwood, Antropov, Burmistrov, Randy Jones, Tanner Glass, Eric Fehr, Hainsey... This current team, while retaining the same essential core, has gotten much better in the time that they have been here. I've been to 9 Jets games so far this year, but unlike last year, they have actually won most of them. Best game so far was Little's hat trick game near the start of this month.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Interesting little bit on Cam Talbot's contract extension:
He (Talbot's agent) added that the Rangers wanted to lock Talbot up longer-term but Talbot wants to be a number one goalie at some point and didn’t want to tie himself up for more than a year.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
except Fucale :lol (though he wasn't that bad)
He's had a rough year so far in the Q, it seems they took him based on experience more than anything. I'm curious to see how he plays, and how far he makes it with how his season has gone.

Outside of the Senators' win and Calgary's loss, the scores were good tonight. Apart from the one game going to OT and being a 3 pointer.

It's good to see that Boston and Detroit lost.

Spl1nter

Gauthier was pretty good in our preseason

Until he got injured

He still looks so raw which is part being so tall and part not playing high level hockey till a teenager. You can definitely see the potential however to be a defensive beast, intelligent player.

For the first time in 20 bajillion years, the Pens fourth line won't have Adams on it tonight. Too bad it's because of an injury and not because they've finally shelved his ass, although it is suspicious that this is happening right after he set the franchise ironman record. Maatta, Bortuzzo, Martin, and Ehrhoff also out tonight. On the bright side, Derrick Pouliot finally got the call-up and will play tonight. Can't wait to see what this kids got.

Foggy

http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=744995

Now Boone Jenner's out 1-2 more months on a back injury. This season has been just unreal. It's hard to feel good about anything anymore. They've gotten too good to tank lately and there's little hope they can make up lost ground with all these injuries. At least since the beginning of December more guys were healed up than getting injured, but it sounds like it's swinging the other way again.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
http://bluejackets.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=744995

Now Boone Jenner's out 1-2 more months on a back injury. This season has been just unreal. It's hard to feel good about anything anymore. They've gotten too good to tank lately and there's little hope they can make up lost ground with all these injuries. At least since the beginning of December more guys were healed up than getting injured, but it sounds like it's swinging the other way again.

Jesus

Top Bottom