• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

I've been wondering where all the flames fans went

Fucking Christmas my bro, to busy to check in most days. I knew the collapse would happen so I don't care too much, would be nice to see them get more than one goal. That's the thing, before they averaged 3+ goals, we've got 11 in our last 7, terrible. We'd be winning games if they could hit the net....maybe

zroid

Banned
B5UI2jXIcAEcPfx.png

Man Holzer is kind of bad...

Acid08

Banned
Unfortunately Brodeur isn't starting for the Blues tonight.

Sounds like our lineup is mostly the same except McGinn is drawing in for Tierney. Niemi starting.

zroid

Banned
I think that's mainly because the Leafs as a whole hasn't been that great a possession team lately.

Wonder how the graph would change if it just looked at the period from when Hozler was called up.

Maybe so... although you also have a guy like Kadri who is still performing well right now overall but takes a big hit when Holzer is on the ice

Acid08

Banned
Mom is in the ER apparently, getting treated for some kind of surgery related infection. Haven't spoken to her in years...but still, getting that call was a bit startling.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Patches should be in, Andrighetto in, Eller in, DD at wing. All my dreams are coming true.

Tonight is Tanner Glass' 402nd career game, marking the 402nd time that Tanner Glass' team has dressed a sub-optimal lineup.
:lol

B5UI2jXIcAEcPfx.png

Man Holzer is kind of bad...
I made a comment about him a couple weeks ago, he seems more focused on going for hits than watching the play and had a hard time moving the puck out of the zone from the games I watched anyways.

zroid

Banned
Mom is in the ER apparently, getting treated for some kind of surgery related infection. Haven't spoken to her in years...but still, getting that call was a bit startling.
hoping for the best. my mom just had surgery a couple weeks ago for breast cancer. nervous times for a bit there but everything seems on the ups now.

I made a comment about him a couple weeks ago, he seems more focused on going for hits than watching the play and had a hard time moving the puck out of the zone from the games I watched anyways.
that seems pretty accurate. the professional "analysts" are praising him because he's had incredibly high PDO so far and a couple of his Dzone plays fortuitously ended up in the opponent's net.

Cake Boss

Banned

Fuck that sucks. Good luck to you and your mom.

"@drosennhl: Looks like DeBoer has had enough of Ryder. He isn't taking part in warmups. Ryder had that 4-min. high sticking in the 3rd last night."

Lol Ryder pls.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Hagelin-Hayes-Miller
Glass-D.Moore-Fast

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Hunwick-Klein

ShaneB

Dealing with a cold, I'm wrapped up in my brother's Penguins blanket. Yikes.

Hoping for the best for you Acid and zroid. Being home and getting updates on my friends parents health has been eye opening. I still worry about my dad a lot.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
What channel is the Sens habs game one?

Wtf I hate Sportsnet sooo much with this bullshit new deal arrrrrrgggghhhh.

It's on City.

Pretty sure Leafs are always CBC, Habs are always on City and Sens are on Sportsnet. I don't recall if Saturday night has ever varied from this pattern so far this year. Provided all 3 are playing at the same time at least.

Chris R

They're trying to sell a 4 game ticket pack on Altitude and are using nothing but footage from last season in the ad. Well played.

Is the price per game or price for all 4 games? If I can get to my 4 games for $88 total that would be great... Stick me in the nosebleeds and I can move down since nobody else will be there.

Chris R

I wasn't paying attention but in the past I'm pretty sure it was for all 4 games.

Fuuuuuuuuck, got to check it out then. The tickets for the Coyote game were so cheap ($19 for row 3 or something like that lol) but the other three games were minimum of $50

Top Bottom