• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Erdrick

I'm still not used to the Jets being rather decent as of recent times. I like the Harrison pick up in exchange for essentially nil at this time. With our 4 top D essentially gone for 2 months+, That was a very good move by Chevy. He seems solid so far. Hope we can keep the pressure up and beat the Bruins.

ODST and Relic for free in The Master Chief Collection after the bad launch, I'm pretty happy right now.

If only the Avs could apologize for their shit play by winning. :(

zroid

Banned
Thought you weren't allowed to do spinos.

Wasn't in the shootout, lol

elias3fzbg.gif

Calamari41

41 > 38
Ducks seem lost without Corey Perry.

Nah we play as well as ever most of the time. We're just prone to collapses every now and then without him, it seems. It's tough losing a guy who's normally out on the ice for so many minutes. No excuses of course since everybody is missing guys, but he is definitely a difference maker.

Edit: and yeah, as Acid said down there, we're missing some other names as well. I'm happy with the way we've been coming out most nights, when you take it as it is.

Acid08

Banned
Ducks seem lost without Corey Perry.

They have a bunch of injuries right now. Beauchemin being out is huge. Palmieri being out and replaced by Heatley isn't a good trade off. Kesler looks like he's playing at a super high level but Getzlaf looks a bit off which is understandable when Perry isn't there.

Erdrick

Jets... Won? I need Calder with that Jets Win gif. Great win for the team. Looking forward to Sunday against the Flyers.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I think that Turris goal was the best goal I've seen this season :O

Cameron surprisingly has this team playing great, kudos to him.

Top Bottom