• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Crawford unable to rob Jack Johnson the way his parents did.
NIhkCya.gif

Curufinwe

Of course they win 7-4 in the game I don't watch because I'm out seeing The Hobbit. Fucking Phliadelphia Trolls.

Haha... even Umberger and Grossmann scored.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When is the last time a team did this? I can't remember

Edit: Def looks like Weber touched it

Acid08

Banned
It's Backes' 600th game tonight. Coincidentally that's also the exact number of people the St. Louis Blues murder annually.

TUSR

Banned
Would throwing your stick to stop the puck result in a penalty shot for the other team, or would they just award the goal regardless?

Let me look into this.

53.7 Awarded Goal - If, when the opposing goalkeeper has been removed, a member of the defending team, including theCoach or any non-playing person, throws or shoots any part of a stick or any other object or piece of equipment at the puck or puck carrier in the neutral or his own defending zone, thereby preventing the puck carrier from having a clear shot on an “open net”, a goal shall be awarded to the attacking side.
For the purpose of this rule, an “open net” is defined as one from which a goalkeeper has been removed for an additional attacking player. The goalkeeper is considered off the ice once the replacement player has entered the playing surface.

Awarded goal.

Top Bottom