• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

trifelife

Canucks haven't been playing since the first.

Meh not so bad

M9Mvj6K.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For you guys that follow gaming side regularly, has there ever been any rumours or mentions of a possible KOTOR HD remake? I'm getting an itch to play it again, but I don't want to did out my old xbox.

ZeroGravity

For you guys that follow gaming side regularly, has there ever been any rumours or mentions of a possible KOTOR HD remake? I'm getting an itch to play it again, but I don't want to did out my old xbox.
None that I've heard.

I'd be surprised if there was one. They pretty much shovelled all the old canon stuff under the rug.

Red_Man

None that I've heard.

I'd be surprised if there was one. They pretty much shovelled all the old canon stuff under the rug.
Damn. I need a Star Wars game to play, I have it on my iPad but it gets tedious playing it for long periods of time on it.

Red_Man

Get KOTOR 2 plus the content restoration mod. Enjoy the best KOTOR experience.
Do you need a decent comp to play it? I have a shitty laptop I use for browsing and stuff, I do most things on my iPad nowadays.

Acid08

Banned
Blues defenseman are so touchy around their net.

I'll check it out, thanks for the heads up. I don't think I ever beat KOTOR 2 anyways.

I love KOTOR 2. The restoration mod put back all the finished content that got cut from the final game and made it even better.

Acid08

Banned
B5W9KMHCQAEamE9.jpg

Burnzie deep in thought after Baker asked him the tough question: "Which do you like more: Skylanders, pizza, or reptiles?"

Top Bottom