• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ooof. Toews ran a train on Gardiner. Now if the Bruins lose, it will be a perfect night of hockey.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
ibapPz3lBsItJy.gif

Eh, I'll take it.

"Phaneuf appears to be looking for somebody" :lol

Also:

DefendingBigD ‏@DefendingBigD 5m5 minutes ago
Last time NHL player finished season 1st in goals AND points was 2008 (Ovechkin). Before that: Mario Lemieux in 1996.

Seguin leads in both.

Voracek re-took the lead tonight though.

Stasis

Nash missed 21 by like half an inch =/

And then missed again wide in the last seconds.

But I'll still take it. 1-0. Wow.

zroid

Banned
Sad truth:

on the 2nd half of a b2b, Leafs got their butts handed to them by Chicago tonight

on the 2nd half of a b2b, Raptors will get their butts handed to them by Chicago tomorrow

Nolan on Foligno: A freak accident, upper body.. "We're going to lose him for a while." #BUFvsBOS

Nolan says Neuvirth was going to play but didn't have any strength.. a few others feeling same. Flu-like symptoms going around. #BUFvsBOS

Wow. Wonder if they'll wind up calling up a goalie too in all this mess. Detroit vs Rochester this Tuesday?

Quick

Banned
Anyone catch the WJC game between Russia and Finland?

I pretty much skipped out on the Leafs game for that.

And I think I'll whip up a thread for the OT for it, unless someone has dibs already.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Goofy meaningless stat time: Cam Talbot is the first Rangers goalie to register 3 shutouts in a 4-start span since 1933.

Another one: Cam Talbot has 6 shutouts in only 26 career starts, which is only the second time a Rangers goalie has accomplished that. The first time was Lorne Chabot in 1926-27.

Dat Benoit Allaire/Henrik Lundqvist apprenticeship.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Goofy meaningless stat time: Cam Talbot is the first Rangers goalie to register 3 shutouts in a 4-start span since 1933.

Another one: Cam Talbot has 6 shutouts in only 26 career starts, which is only the second time a Rangers goalie has accomplished that. The first time was Lorne Chabot in 1926-27.

Dat Benoit Allaire/Henrik Lundqvist apprenticeship.

2 against the Flyers, right?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
FLYERRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jake and Giroux again.

WOWZERS

Rob Zepp with his first win in his first NHL Game. :D

Fuck off you fat piece of shit.

Great win over the Jets and the refs.

Chief about to go over there and kick his ass lol.

Ugly game, but got the two points. OT was hilarious. Glad it was largely on Buff after the refs let him do whatever the fuck he wanted through regulation.

Also, more Zepp. I'd rather have him over Emery next year if we can't get an outside goalie to upgrade our backup position.

Top Bottom