• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That offside is legit the first time I've noticed Vanek. Glad we dodged that bullet.

Red_Man

It's really fucking sad how Therrien has changed every single line and pairing on this team except for DD & Patches. The most frustrating thing about this team.

zroid

Banned
this is bizarre lol

how is that a goal o.0

Toronto guys must have some magic camera angles or something

Red_Man

Habs had approximately 876 chances to clear it and failed, I'm not even mad.

Edit: God this team is a joke. Therrien is a fucking idiot, take Allen out, put Beaulieu in and move DD to the fucking 3rd line. Is this really that hard?

Haha, forgot there was a game on. Watching the Arrow/Flash crossover and geeking out.

Nice to see the Wild are demolishing in SOG + score. Saw a terrible 5v3. What else is new.

The Wild are playing well without Suter too, which is fantastic.

Michael Russo verified
#nhl says Pominville's goal had inconclusive video evidence, therefore the ref's ruling on ice stood

Vman

I love you Bruno, but maybe we need a new pp coach. Or put Yeo back in charge. we were top ten last year with him for a bit and finished 15th i believe. Better then what we have.

Red_Man

Therriens go to strategy anytime things aren't going well is to throw Weise on the top line. What an idiot.

Red_Man

DD leads the forwards in ice time and Gonchar leads the D men in ice time. #FireTherrien

Red_Man

habs have applied more pressure in the first 2 mins of this period than the other two periods combined
Pretty much how they've played for the past 15 games or so. Just so happens Price couldn't bail them out tonight.

Red_Man

Down two guys with 14 mins in the third and Therrien is icing his 4th line because once again, he's a God damn idiot.

Red_Man

Not watching, what happened?
Tangradi hit the wild player who turned, but he got cut from his visor so it looked a lot worse than it was. Should have been 2 mins. Instead gets tossed and a 5 min major. I'm not sure why I'm still watching.

Socreges

Banned
Tangradi hit the wild player who turned, but he got cut from his visor so it looked a lot worse than it was. Should have been 2 mins. Instead gets tossed and a 5 min major. I'm not sure why I'm still watching.
No.

It should have been a 2-minute minor, except they didn't realize he was cut by his own visor rather than the severity of the hit. Maybe that kind of stuff should be reviewable, though you have to draw the line somewhere.

Top Bottom