• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Tangradi hit the wild player who turned, but he got cut from his visor so it looked a lot worse than it was. Should have been 2 mins. Instead gets tossed and a 5 min major. I'm not sure why I'm still watching.

lol what? He was facing the glass the entire way in. If Tangradi didn't see Folin's back the entire way in then he must be one of the blindest players in the league.

The major was not deserved but come on.

Link to video

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
lol what? He was facing the glass the entire way in. If Tangradi didn't see Folin's back the entire way in then he must be one of the blindest players in the league.

The major was not deserved but come on.

Link to video
You're right, dumb hit and even worse penalty anyways. Habs played like garbage, it's not like they deserved and better.

2014-12-01%2023_19_50.gif

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Can we send down Tangradi and call up Hudon yet?

Prust would improve the fourth line tenfold, and Hudon would look good next to Eller/Sekac.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Where is everybody? Our power plays are terrible. Go Ducks!

I'm in godforsaken Pittsburgh where, for some reason, they don't get Fox Sports West. I am with you in spirit but you guys and the scorecard on nhl.com are my only exposure to this game.

calder

Oh thank Christ. I was pretty worried, the Jets were unsurprisingly flat and played down to the oilers most if the game.

Whew!

ghost77

Banned
There's no drafting and building with these oilers. I don't give a shit what picks you have take hannifin and trade everything else for good d men.

Bag skate these fucks who won't back check.

Give Eakins one more year.

Top Bottom