• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Lol there's like six people on my psn friends list just sitting at the destiny title screen right now trying to log in. Servers are down.

Lol there's like six people on my psn friends list just sitting at the destiny title screen right now trying to log in. Servers are down.

XBeTRdo.gif

Solo

Best Christmas gift I got came from my sister's boyfriend of all people. His mom apparently has some affiliation with the Habs and he brought me a hat signed by AGally, Subban, Price, Patches, etc.

Montresor

For Christmas I basically got Shadow of Mordor from one brother and the full set of Game Of Thrones book from another brother. Oh man, it feels so good starting to read the books after having watched the show. I.E. in the beginning there are references to the Night's Watch, and I know exactly what the Night's Watch is thanks to 4 seasons of GoT.

I wish I was an NBA and Raptors fan. The Raptors are killing it. Meanwhile the Leafs are doing well but advanced stats yet again are predicting a collapse, right?

zroid

Banned
this chart is old (from April) but I know some of leafs age still believe either Carlyle is not that bad a coach or at least not a significant reason why the Leafs suck. well remember how bad they were under Wilson? uh huh. well with every year that Carlyle has been coaching they basically continue to get worse (as of last season).

carlyle_wowy.png

Carlyle continues to say the "right things" to media, like they want to be a puck possession team and fix defence but the fact is whatever he's doing is having a negative impact. he's literally making the team worse at what he wants them to be good at.

I should clarify that they are a better team in the 14-15 season but it has little to do with Carlyle. some good players were added to the roster, Kadri has made major strides, and the enforcers are gone. plus the new assistant coaches might be having some minimal impact. either way the Leafs still suck.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs have 4 prospects at the WJ, Fucale is Canada's starting goalie, and the other 3 are captains for their teams. Pretty great to see.

Lehkonen (Finland) De La Rose (Sweden) and Reway (Slovakia).

Calamari41

41 > 38
Kings are going down. They are legit shook and can't find their groove. However, we lack John Scott so we have trouble matching their goon squad.

The Kings will always have the advantage in the gooning department considering the fact that they can just pull them from the crowd at any time.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Habs have 4 prospects at the WJ, Fucale is Canada's starting goalie, and the other 3 are captains for their teams. Pretty great to see.

Lehkonen (Finland) De La Rose (Sweden) and Reway (Slovakia).

I've looked into the future.

All of them will be busts!

calder

Shit, how do I watch the WJC outside of Canada? I thought it'd be on GC for some reason.

Do I need to watch it on tsn.ca?

Samyy

Shit, how do I watch the WJC outside of Canada? I thought it'd be on GC for some reason.

Do I need to watch it on tsn.ca?

I think you'd have to sign in with your TV providers account so as long as you have TSN as a part of your television package you'd be able to watch it on TSN.ca
Thank god for Hockeystreams!

You can get a month of HS for $18

this chart is old (from April) but I know some of leafs age still believe either Carlyle is not that bad a coach or at least not a significant reason why the Leafs suck. well remember how bad they were under Wilson? uh huh. well with every year that Carlyle has been coaching they basically continue to get worse (as of last season).

carlyle_wowy.png

Carlyle continues to say the "right things" to media, like they want to be a puck possession team and fix defence but the fact is whatever he's doing is having a negative impact. he's literally making the team worse at what he wants them to be good at.

I should clarify that they are a better team in the 14-15 season but it has little to do with Carlyle. some good players were added to the roster, Kadri has made major strides, and the enforcers are gone. plus the new assistant coaches might be having some minimal impact. either way the Leafs still suck.

It's telling that the guy that barely speaks english improved under Carlyle.

Merguson

Banned
Probably won't watch the world juniors today. Feel like shit since I threw up like 8 times throughout the night.

Must be something I ate. Jesus.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
DeBoer got fired? Weren't there rumors in the off-season that the Leafs were interested in him?
Yes. Fucking Lou is cutthroat to let him go during the holidays. They made a big fucking song and dance about h not going anywhere when he could've gone to the Leafs and now this. On the one hand, I admire it since makes the tough choices for the org, but on the other hand, poor DeBoer...

I'm not sure the Leafs will go after him but may pursue if ol cocky isn't available. Still, at least there's a back up plan if they need to get rid of Carlyle.

Maybe he'll be the next coach in Crapmondump LOLOLOLOL

Top Bottom