• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

RC

Banned
Merry motherfucking Xmas and have a fucked up new year!

And here's a little Xmas treat:

W2stS0Y.jpg

Acid08

Banned
Ah yes now that is officially Christmas in California, the State Of Hockey, Merry Christmas to everyone!

Another year of being in this community is almost done and it's still just as fun as ever. Love y'all.

Socreges

Banned
Glad I'm not the only one eager to commemorate the birth of baby Jesús Christ and share this joy with other Christian members of NHL-GAF!

I don't think they will be here, either, but a PSW mentioned them having holiday hours. I think they were wrong, though.

Apparently McDonald's is open until 2? I don't know.

Just asking because I have a coupon for a free drink, and would like to get that and/or a hot chocolate while travelling.

So I just got NHL 15 and started my Be A GM mode, and on the 3rd day, the Bruins offered me a 2015 2nd round pick for Dan the Man Cleary and a 3rd....

Cleary has some mad trade value!!!

of course I accepted that sucker

ShaneB

Merry Christmas to you all. Been a wonderful day here so far, depsite most of the family dealing with a cold in some form or another.

zroid

Banned
Just bought Duck Hunt on Wii U. Never actually owned a NES despite playing it in copious amounts at friends' places so I'm thrilled!

Also, sorry Ducks-Age.

Socreges

Banned
Just bought Duck Hunt on Wii U. Never actually owned a NES despite playing it in copious amounts at friends' places so I'm thrilled!

Also, sorry Ducks-Age.
Played Bad News Baseball, Super C, and Blades of Steel last night with my brother on the ol' NES. He's got Duck Hunt, too.

Blades of Steel is fucking awful. So good back in the day, though.

Bad News Baseball is amazing still. Needs a remake or VC release.

iLLmAtlc

Merry Christmas!

"half the general manager’s in the National Hockey League would trade their roster for our roster right now." - Kevin Lowe, April 15 2013.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

Also, sorry Ducks-Age.

Haven't played it yet but I can't imagine it being the same without the old zapper.

zroid

Banned
Haven't played it yet but I can't imagine it being the same without the old zapper.

It's not but the Wii Remote speaker actually makes the clicky trigger noise of the Light Gun which is pretty amazing

Played Bad News Baseball, Super C, and Blades of Steel last night with my brother on the ol' NES. He's got Duck Hunt, too.

Blades of Steel is fucking awful. So good back in the day, though.

Bad News Baseball is amazing still. Needs a remake or VC release.

My NES knowledge is really bad. That's partly why I liked NES Remix 1 & 2 so much, got to try a whole lot of games for the first time.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Also, sorry Ducks-Age.

Hey its OK buddy, don't worry about it. Those ducks are actually Oregon Ducks, not Anaheim Ducks. The ones that get away are ours.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's not but the Wii Remote speaker actually makes the clicky trigger noise of the Light Gun which is pretty amazing

My NES knowledge is really bad. That's partly why I liked NES Remix 1 & 2 so much, got to try a whole lot of games for the first time.

Just played it, seems way too easy with the reticle.

Top Bottom