• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gorgeous pass from Gelinas on that goal, but the play happened because someone got caught pinching in the neutral zone. Didn't see who it was.

EDIT: The Twitters tell me it was John Moore. Back to the press box for you, Johnny.

There is absolutely no point in watching this team right now unless you need to be put to sleep, no motivation at all, can't control the puck, turnover after turnover after turnover.

Pathetic all around from everyone.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
lolol

Dude on the Perds stick just broke and he calls Simmonds for a slash and he didn't even slash him.

get the fuck out of here dude

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers had as many shots in the second period as the Devils have in the game (13). But still were just a fraction of an inch away from somehow being tied 2-2 going into the third. A little bit of luck there.

Probably going to need 2 more in the third to really put this away for good.

By the way, since missing the start of the season with a broken leg, Derek Stepan now has 21 points in 21 games.

I wonder what Scott Niedermayer actually teaches the defensemen. Seeing how effective Vatanen is relative to his size makes me think Niedermayer knows what he's doing

zroid

Banned
The Germans have actually had some pretty good chances at times. They've looked way more threatening than the Slovaks ever did.

Top Bottom