• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Razorskin

----- ------
Ho-Sang not invited to the WJ camp, can't wait to watch this years team get bounce early once again.

O0ygEgl.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Scherbak didn't get invited to the Russian camp either because he snubbed them this summer, and they hate him now. What a joke.

Hockey Canada's Ryan Jankowski said Josh Ho-Sang, like other '96-born first rounders, has not shown the "maturity" to be on this stage.
Give me a fucking break, they're kids. Unless he's trying to tea bag someone on the ice then who gives a shit.

Scherbak didn't get invited to the Russian camp either because he snubbed them this summer, and they hate him now. What a joke.

Give me a fucking break, they're kids. Unless he's trying to tea bag someone on the ice then who gives a shit.

So many petty federations.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Chris Kreider will be back in the lineup tonight after taking Saturday off to be with his family following his grandfather's death.

Tanner Glass is still being locked away somewhere with the mumps, and Dan Boyle was sent to the hospital yesterday for blood work, results pending, so he's still out.

Anthony Duclair looks like he's going to be a scratch tonight. If JT Miller can continue to play like he did this weekend and the forwards otherwise stay healthy, I think it will all but assure that Duke will play at the WJC.

Lines today:
Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Hayes-Stempniak
Miller-D.Moore-Fast

Chris Kreider will be back in the lineup tonight after taking Saturday off to be with his family following his grandfather's death.

Tanner Glass is still being locked away somewhere with the mumps, and Dan Boyle was sent to the hospital yesterday for blood work, results pending, so he's still out.

Anthony Duclair looks like he's going to be a scratch tonight. If JT Miller can continue to play like he did this weekend and the forwards otherwise stay healthy, I think it will all but assure that Duke will play at the WJC.

Lines today:
Kreider-Stepan-St.Louis
Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Hagelin-Hayes-Stempniak
Miller-D.Moore-Fast

How would you feel about a Rangers-Islanders first round series?

Razorskin

----- ------

At least we'll have Fucale and McCarron to look forward to..

Silexx

Do you know much / have any thoughts about Ben Harpur?

I'm not familiar with all the invitees on defence, but I do see a few guys that would be ahead of Harpur. So while unfortunate, maybe not surprising that he missed the cut.

Red_Man

I'm not familiar with all the invitees on defence, but I do see a few guys that would be ahead of Harpur. So while unfortunate, maybe not surprising that he missed the cut.
I didn't mean in terms of WJ team, but as a Senator's prospect overall? I only asked because I've ran into him a few times the past couple weeks and he came across as a huge douchebag. Someone told me he was drafted by the Sens but I've never heard of him before.

Cake Boss

Banned
Do you know much / have any thoughts about Ben Harpur?

Decent prospect 6,6 good skating dman. Rising up the depth chart with his hot start to the season. Already matched his carreer best in just 16 games or so.

Was invited to the juniors summer camp and has had a good start to the season. Surprised they didn't invite him this time around, but then again its Team Canada.

HIcketts, our undrafted small D-man we signed is a part of the Canadian World Junior Selection Roster...

We do know how to pick 'em I guess.

Actually looking at the roster, it's quite funny to spot the outlier, and he has the most points out of all of them too:
  • Chris Bigras 6'1"
  • Madison Bowey 6'1"
  • Haydn Fleury 6'2.5"
  • Dillon Heatherington 6'3"
  • Joe Hicketts 5'8"
  • Samuel Morin 6'7"
  • Josh Morrissey 6'0"
  • Darnell Nurse 6'4"
  • Travis Sanheim 6'3"
  • Shea Theodore 6'2"

Virtanen is in. No McCann or Subban (though he was a longshot).

Can Horvat go if the Canucks let him, even though he's not on the invite list?

Okay was reading TSN. Horvat, Duclair, and even Drouin could be allowed to play if their teams let them.

Horvat is obviously valuable to the Canucks but playing in the WJC would be good for him too.

Only 2 goalies invited. That could be concerning.

Cake Boss

Banned
Okay was reading TSN. Horvat, Duclair, and even Drouin could be allowed to play if their teams let them.

Horvat is obviously valuable to the Canucks but playing in the WJC would be good for him too.

Only 2 goalies invited. That could be concerning.

Apparently they might get Curtis Lazar as well. They will know on December 19.

A chance to close down Nassau Coliseum for good? Yes, please!

The Islanders are too good right now. Unless something changes, they'd kick our asses.
I'm sure Moore or Kreider would be more than willing to injure Tavares so their season ends early again!

So NJ has spoken and they want more Scotty Gomez? Huh....

Red_Man

How is he still employed
The girl who posted these just posted them and more a hour ago. We'll see if he remains employed, or if other girls come out. The girl is dating the guy behind @bonksmullet, I don't know how he could send shit like that and expect to get away with it.

Make no mistake, Dater will be fired after today. After that thing in October on twitter that got him 2 weeks suspension with no pay they're not going to deal with this shit. More Chambers and Kiszla for all!

Anyone know off hand what episode from the Simpsons is when Homer flips the tv tray and yells at Grandpa? Or exactly is what being said so I can google it/find it?

edit: nevermind... Dog of Death. SNPP didn't write out the dialogue on their site hence it being hard to google

Red_Man

Thought you were talking about this guy who got fired over the weekend:

http://deadspin.com/hockey-blogger-...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
I saw that this morning, I've never heard of him but saw that all over twitter. These guys are so stupid, and such losers. Why would you risk your career over that?

Make no mistake, Dater will be fired after today. After that thing in October on twitter that got him 2 weeks suspension with no pay they're not going to deal with this shit. More Chambers and Kiszla for all!
Fingers crossed, he's pretty pathetic.

Chris R

Devils signed Scott Gomez

laughter.gif

How nice of them to give him a one day contract so he can retire a Devil.... wait, he's gonna play?

Well maybe this means he can lower the prices in his restaurant here, shit is too expensive!

And Pickard is in net tonight, so we might have a chance!

I think it has to do with wrestling since my one friend is a huge wrestling fan and wears CMPunk shirts 24/7, which so happens to be a hashtag in that picture. However, I'm as lost as you guys and wrestling is stupid.

Top Bottom