• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Curufinwe

So if you take a jersey to the team store, can you get them to remove the name and number and put on new ones? And about how much does that cost?

So if you take a jersey to the team store, can you get them to remove the name and number and put on new ones? And about how much does that cost?

I think at the Xcel it's like $5 to remove a nameplate/numbers and then like $25 or $30 to get a new name/number put on.

I could be way off. I've never had it done and don't know anyone who has.

Can't see the overall process being more than like $40 bucks at max I would imagine.

I think at the Xcel it's like $5 to remove a nameplate/numbers and then like $25 or $30 to get a new name/number put on.

I could be way off. I've never had it done and don't know anyone who has.

Can't see the overall process being more than like $40 bucks at max I would imagine.

I've always wondered if I could do this at the Pepsi Center, don't think they would. Though I have and Anderson jersey that' needs to be changed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That Hayes goal was almost identical to one Callahan scored on us off a Stamkos feed from behind the net in one of the previous games.

They're learning!

Heretic

Are we going to actually have a defense tonight? Or is it 3 kids again, not including Lindholm and Vatman.

And bobkov? I hope Andersen is starting.

Veteran defense man Cam Fowler (Age 22) will be leading the way! Although Brewer just came in but I don't know how old he is and he wasn't too impressive last game.

So many injuries... Even our back-up's back-up is injured! Rolly might have to lace them up if things keep going the way they are!

Cam - Manson
Hampy - Vatman
Clark - Brewer

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was the weakest slashing call I've ever seen.
Of all the things they DIDN'T call in that period (on both teams), I can't believe they called that.

It is deader than usual here tonight. Has been since the opening faceoff. Feels like everybody came pretty prepared for the Bolts to clown us again.

Shots look favorable for the Rangers, but that period was almost all Lightning. They look so effortless through the neutral zone.

zroid

Banned
Yikes the Rangers went about a 9 minute stretch early without registering a single shot attempt (corsi)

things picked up after that, though

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yikes the Rangers went about a 9 minute stretch early without registering a single shot attempt (corsi)

things picked up after that, though
Yeah, we got like 3 shots on one flurry like 2 minutes in, and then the Lightning simply had the puck nonstop for the next 10 minutes or so.

ZeroGravity

Tampa has such an embarrassment of riches at forward. With Hedman coming along nicely they could be the team to beat in the East.
Probably not this year. Likely still too much inexperience to make a serious run in the playoffs. We'd never make it past Boston or Pittsburgh.

Probably not this year. Likely still too much inexperience to make a serious run in the playoffs. We'd never make it past Boston or Pittsburgh.

What?

You have all the makings of team that could make it out of the East especially with it being so weak this year.

Wish McPhee had built our team this way :(

For some reason he didn't think defense and centre depth was important.

Oy.

zroid

Banned
CoordinatedSafeFinwhale.gif

Pittsburgh has looked good this year but have been inconsistent. Not sold on their defencemen either.

Not sure what's up with Boston. Underachieving forwards, salary cap issues limiting their depth, missing Iginla that badly? They miss Chara for sure, and who knows how effective he'll be when he's back (at his age)?

Pittsburgh has looked good this year but have been inconsistent. Not sold on their defencemen either.

Not sure what's up with Boston. Underachieving forwards, salary cap issues limiting their depth, missing Iginla that badly? They miss Chara for sure, and who knows how effective he'll be when he's back (at his age)?

Lightning-Islanders ECF

ZeroGravity

Rangers won that period handily. Game would have been out of hand already if not for Bishop. 13 SOG is pretty embarrassing. Better come out flying in the third.

Top Bottom