• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Gilbert back in for Allen tonight

RaptorJesus.gif

That one goal last game where Buffalo walked in was just awful.

Stubhub gave me $20 dollars in rewards for cyber monday plus an extra $10 because December is my birthday month. Might as will buy a cheap ticket to a game.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hudon named top rookie of the month in the AHL and I believe leads rookies in points. Really hope he gets a call up at some point.

That one goal last game where Buffalo walked in was just awful.
He's looked like a less worse Murray out there, can barely move the puck or skate, and repeatedly went terribly out of position to make a hit.

Giggzy

Are we going to actually have a defense tonight? Or is it 3 kids again, not including Lindholm and Vatman.

And bobkov? I hope Andersen is starting.

zroid

Banned
One time Wyshynski went on a tirade about Canadians who think the Florida Panthers should be relocated, claiming they just want more teams in Canada and don't actually care about the prosperity of the franchise. I thought that was pretty dumb. Especially since I'm sure most of us would be happy if it moved to Seattle, for example.

(this was a couple months ago, I think)

Samyy

He is just being an idiot
Not sure if that is who Red Man was referring to but thats what I saw on my feed

Acid08

Banned
There's just a moral superiority pissing match going on between him and other hockey bloggers about issues regarding how women are treated in the hockey community.
I'm seeing some of that on my twitter feed. Dudes are being real assholes right now!

Adam Datar seems like a genuine creepy shithead.

Edit: or whatever the fuck his name is, the guy sending creepy DMs.

Silexx

what did Greg Wyshynski say/do?

He openly called one of Leopore's victims a liar on Twitter which lead her to get further harassment.

To be clear though, he seemed to be responding to accusations from the person in question that he had made sexist remarks in the past, which he denied and called her out as a result.

Red_Man

I'm not sure why so many people use Twitter as a platform to attack one another, seems rather unprofessional. Contact the person privately if you have an issue. The creepy guys need to be exposed though, that's a different matter.

I love how former blues goalies are playing great now: miller and halak. As long as ours stays solid I'll be happy but too funny how well those guys are playing now that they left.

Silexx

Melnyk is on Prime Time Sports right now. Just said that he had been talking to Alfie during the summer to try and convince him to come back and play for Ottawa.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Thought I'd come down to ice level for warmups for a change. Interestingly Duke seems to be taking line rushes on the Hayes line. Maybe he's in after all?

EDIT: Nevermind, he just swapped out and is skating as the extra now.

Red_Man

@DarrenDreger said on TSN 1050 Radio that he would be surprised if Nazem Kadri is a member of the #Leafs past the trade deadline.
Haha please make it so.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, the Rangers are doing a pre-game ceremony to honor MSL's 1000th point. Explains why they didn't do it on Saturday. They wanted the Lightning in the building for it.

Yawnier

Banned
Kinda surprised both Gardiner and Kadri are still with the leafs at this point, I think I already said this once but I really believe that only one of them will be a leaf by this point next year

Top Bottom