• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

zroid

Banned
cPzzyd4.png

K, Dreger...

Montresor

Shots are 21-4 for Tampa. This team is broken. Fire someone. Anyone. The coach. My Captain. The Mascot. The janitor. Someone must pay and suffer for this god dammit.

Watch the Wild lose again

or play halo 5

decisions, decisions

Speaking of, I had three eight year old kids at work talking shit all day about how much the Wild are shitting the bed. One of them is a Leafs fan, the other two are Blackhawks fans.

The things I put up with.

Montresor

It all starts at the top.

Fire Shanahan.

..... wait

Maybe we need a complete firesale. Keep the innocents (janitors, concession salesmen, restaurant operators, maintenance teams). Change owners wholesale (so get rid of Tenenbaum, Rogers, and Bell). Fire the board of directors. Fire all levels of management (from Leweike all the way down). This means get rid of Masai Ujiri (the guy who saved the Raptors) too. We're talking about saving the Leafs here.

Fire the coaching staff (head coach, assistants, skating coach, Marlies coach, conditioning coach, goalie coach). Fire all scouts. And then completely trade away every single asset: all roster players including Bernier, Rielly, and Kadri, all prospects including Nylander, all Marlies players including Connor Brown.

Then maybe we can start succeeding.

Top Bottom