• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like JT Miller is back in the lineup tonight replacing Jesper Fast. Why the fuck is Fast scratched and not Tanner Glass?! I'm sure it was just a coincidence that the games where Glass was out with the mumps were the only times this season that the 4th line looked particularly effective. Surely just a coincidence. C'mon, AV.

Rick Nash vs. Tyler Seguin tonight. A combined 48 goals between them. So I'm expecting neither one of them to score.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nice kill by the Commies; hopefully, they pull their goalie this time if they bring in an extra skater.

edit: now this is interesting hockey! Not like the Leafs :'(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Alright tampa

Time to show you what bad coaching is
Just got into a 'discussion' with someone who didn't blame Carlyle. LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I said Carlyle won because of the stacked Ducks team and not the other way around.

Edit: IT'S REIM TIME?! SHOULD I BE HAPPY OR WORRIED?!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just got into a 'discussion' with someone who didn't blame Carlyle. LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I said Carlyle won because of the stacked Ducks team and not the other way around.

Edit: IT'S REIM TIME?! SHOULD I BE HAPPY OR WORRIED?!

I was laughing at the pregame where those toolbags blamed everyone but carlyle

Razorskin

----- ------
What I expect Gallagher's first empty netter to look like:

fjfihlv8sug2.gif

Top Bottom