• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Conversely, I feel like the Canucks are having so much success this year thanks to Desjardins and how's he's gotten complete buy-in (so it seems) from everyone.
I haven't seen any games, so grain of salt, but it never seemed like Torts' style ever had a chance with the finesse and cycling the Canucks have.

Razorskin

----- ------
7FUiBm7.png

https://twitter.com/SWhyno/status/540687405972717569

Hope he's there to announce his own firing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
NYR Forum was pretty fun. Players there were Boyle, Hagelin, Zuccarello, Staal, and St. Louis. Zucc and MSL were pretty entertaining, Carl Hagelin's flow is pretty majestic up close, and we learned that Dan Boyle has terrible taste in movies.

It would be nice if they could all play some hockey again someday.

trifelife

Shitsburgh Shitguins eat a bag of
shit
dicks woooooooooooooo

The Pens looked pretty awful for most of that game.

Eddie Lack shutout!

Brad Richardson three points!

Guaranteed .500 road trip with one more win. Toronto bitch ass Maple Leafs your bitch asses are next. Woo!

Socreges

Banned
The Pittsburgh Penguins are not a good hockey team. They would not even make the playoffs in the Western Conference. That much is clear after tonight's events.

Xeteh

Why is Altitude talking about a playoff spot? It hasn't been a worrisome showing early in the season... it has been pretty consistent. I think we should be happy with each win as it might come, not looking at the bigger picture at the moment.

Edit: This statement makes sense in my head but I understand everyone might not be drunk... in which case all I have to say is "Why?".

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Philly tomorrow
Montreal on Wednesday
Toronto next Sunday

Woooo travelling

TORONTOGAF WHERE YOU AT

Well, we're not getting destroyed yet. Calgary does know we're garbage this year right? Like all you really need to do is make us play defense for a few fractions of a second.

Top Bottom