• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man I hope we keep losing.

This franchise needs a franchise center like a motherfucker. We never had one, please let us win the lottery.
Yashin wasn't a franchise center? Spezza wasn't?

Radek Bonk?
I keeeeed Cakeboss! Seriously though I considered Yashin one.
Personally I think everyone is kinda overreacting, 4-1-1 in their last 6 and they had one bad game tonight.

Ah well guess what thats gonna happen to like everyone.
Eh, I'll say again I expected it. Leafs have an awful habit of taking teams lightly when they shouldn't. Still, you're going to get stinkers now and then.

zroid

Banned
UDQmVhP.png

Socreges

Banned
I hate how the Blues PBP guy ends his sentences. Coupled with Holy Jumpin' KKK guy, they rival the Pens guys for awfulness

Nice move by TaraSENKo
Passes it to BACKes
Backes skates the OTHER way
Takes a shot
A nice stick save by RINNe
Etc

That's the problem with GCL. Exposure

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I hate how the Blues PBP guy ends his sentences. Coupled with Holy Jumpin' KKK guy, they rival the Pens guys for awfulness

Nice move by TaraSENKo
Passes it to BACKes
Backes skates the OTHER way
Takes a shot
A nice stick save by RINNe
Etc

That's the problem with GCL. Exposure
Reads like NBA Jam type commenting.

Samyy

Honestly not breaking up the top line might be the end of Randy, they are a complete garbage fire possession wise and they are completely limited rush-wise against structurally strong teams like the Devils.

JVR - Kadri - Santorelli
Komarov - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Holland - Clarkson
Winnik - Smith - Booth

Panik should really be in for Clarkson -_-

Oh wow, last time I checked Edmonton had lost 8, now they're up to 11!?!?

I'm sorry, but they need to completely clean house, starting with the management and all the way down the line to every last player, heck even the equipment staff. That is just abysmal.

zroid

Banned
Honestly not breaking up the top line might be the end of Randy, they are a complete garbage fire possession wise and they are completely limited rush-wise against structurally strong teams like the Devils.

JVR - Kadri - Santorelli
Komarov - Bozak - Kessel
Lupul - Holland - Clarkson
Winnik - Smith - Booth

Panik should really be in for Clarkson -_-

Why not put Lupul with Kessel in that case? He's been solid possession-wise.

Kessel himself has become a better possession player this year, interestingly. I would like to see him with Lupul and Kadri.

Who was on the RW when they played JVR-Bozak-x on the 2nd line earlier? Clarkson? I forget. I'd do that again but try Santo there.

Samyy

Why not put Lupul with Kessel in that case? He's been solid possession-wise.

Kessel himself has become a better possession player this year, interestingly. I would like to see him with Lupul and Kadri.

Who was on the RW when they played JVR-Bozak-x on the 2nd line earlier? Clarkson? I forget. I'd do that again but try Santo there.

I put Lupul with Holland because I think Holland has been completely wrecked offensive wise playing with both Winnik and Clarkson and throwing him an offensive option should help.

Also I thought about Lupul - Kadri - Kessel but thats like 3 of the good possession players on one line and you end up with the same problem of likely having one line full of weak possession players.

Also yea it was Clarkson, could work since Clarkson is decentish at possession but JVR and Bozak are both possession anchors so who knows.

Top Bottom