• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

I haven't seen any games, so grain of salt, but it never seemed like Torts' style ever had a chance with the finesse and cycling the Canucks have.

Socregas is spot on and you're right Torts's season will be remembered along side the Messier Era as the biggest jokes in Canucks history. Just terrible.

Where the fuck is LeafsGAF? Is there a Raptors game on or something?

edit: Oh there we go. One appears!

WE HERE BREH

leafs-fan-paper-bag.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They always disappear when they get lit up, can't blame them.

Seriously? That's some bullshit. I had 3 infractions but they all expired.
D:
I was on reddit and called for a loss. A defensively structures team depleted by injuries that we would take lightly and we lose? Surprise surprise!

Xeteh

Hockey is better again.

What a great shift. Why can't we do shit like this throughout a game instead once every now and then?

I don't think there's enough to overturn it. The puck doesn't change direction/rotation when Briere's hands come up. At least I hope my Avalanche colored glasses aren't fooling me.

Cake Boss

Banned
Oh man I hope we keep losing.

This franchise needs a franchise center like a motherfucker. We never had one, please let us win the lottery.

Samyy

Personally I think everyone is kinda overreacting, 4-1-1 in their last 6 and they had one bad game tonight.

Ah well guess what thats gonna happen to like everyone.

Top Bottom