• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

d8clcicfihuoevs91l6z.gif

I couldn't stop laughing :p
Those graphics!!! :O

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at all the people upset about the fake GAF insiders. Why would you believe these people in the first place?

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Got to watch the keynote but had to duck out right before grim fandango and ff7 trolling. My seat was good and bad...

Luckily I was able to see around it at both side screens and was able to see all the presenters on stage since they were to the left of the pole.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Really curious to hear more about the online/dungeon in bloodborne. Dat flamethrower. March is so far away ;_; Hope their panel is archived somewhere.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Of course the Rangers play for like the first time this fucking month (ok, technically they played on the 1st), and my grandparents are in town so I have to go to some Chinese restaurant instead of watching the game. Oh well.

Here's a fun meaningless fact: the Rangers are 2-0-0 in games in which both Ryan McDonagh and Dan Boyle play. So there are 22 other games where one or both have been missing. They're both playing tonight, by the way.

I'm kind of expecting to get creamed, though. Hopefully they exceed my expectations.

Foggy

Judging by how TB played Columbus a couple weeks ago and how many shots the Panthers racked up, I shudder to think of what tonight holds.

ZeroGravity

Judging by how TB played Columbus a couple weeks ago and how many shots the Panthers racked up, I shudder to think of what tonight holds.
Depends on what Tampa team shows up. They usually slack off against teams they should beat easily.

At least Bishop is in net instead of Nabokov.

Quick

Banned
Got to watch the keynote but had to duck out right before grim fandango and ff7 trolling. My seat was good and bad...

Luckily I was able to see around it at both side screens and was able to see all the presenters on stage since they were to the left of the pole.

They found out about your awesome hotel accommodations.

Samyy

Hey if you get a chance to play the Order demo lemme know how it is!

Top Bottom