• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

WateryAdeptAmurminnow.gif

Best thing John Scott has done this season.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There's a snow warning for Montreal tomorrow and I'm flying there... Hope I won't get delayed too much

NHL-GAF + Ducks-age said:

I'd hug each and every one of you, but I'm afraid it'd be one of those awkward long hugs and I don't want to make things awkward, so let's all hug on the count of 3 <3

Missed this place.

Ducks have corkscrew dicks

¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

Ducks screw together!

A guy in class was telling me a story about how his sister saw a group of ducks rape another duck and then bite its neck until it broke and the female duck died.

I thought of Ducks-Age.

I'm so proud right now.

Were you here when Ursn came aboard? Ducks-Age is growing

Yeah, s/he just showed up as I was in struggle town.

So if I haven't given a proper welcoming - welcome Ursn!

So last night, I watched all the condensed games and the following reactions happened:
- Woah
- WOAH
- Eugh, serious?
- #COMEBACKKIDS
- That's what counts for 'interference' nowadays?
- Josh Manson, I like you, but please stop doing that.
- WOOOOOOOOAH OAH OAH OAH

Glad we're back on top.

Also my friends (the same ones that both introduced me to meth, but also staged the intervention) took me out last night to go see Nightcrawler and grab a parmigiana. It's good to know that we can all be friends without drugs.

Now I've gotta go home for Xmas next week and face the family... My right-wing conservative mother is going to have a field day.

Poor bernier not knowing who Mandela is...

Mandela? What team did he play for?

The Ducks signed Bryz?

This has been my favourite story of the season so far.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Welcome back Dastardly, good to hear things have gone reasonably well for you all things considered. Sounds like you're surrounded by good people.

I am glad to see that you seem to be back on your feet dastardly. Scary stuff. Hopefully your mother will surprise you when you go back home. Based on what ive seen here, she must still be proud of you.

Sorry if this reads weird :p

ZeroGravity

Watching how badly Cooper seems to be mismanaging Drouin is giving me horrible flashbacks to Stamkos' rookie year. About the only real thing he's doing wrong with this team.

Top Bottom