• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Calamari41

41 > 38
Dastardly is back!

blogger-image-275818987.jpg

Were you here when Ursn came aboard? Ducks-Age is growing

Strutting%20Along_zpsfwlnrupp.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
"Aaron Ekblad has 5 goals and 18 points. He is only 18-years-old and has more points than Keith,Weber, and Pietrangelo this season."

Dale.

What is your Game of the Year Chewie?
Now to see if he can maintain it and shut all the 'he was only playing well because he was a man amongst boys in Jr"

I haven't seen him play yet, so I can't say. Jones, from the two games I've seen looks great for his age and could develop into something.

All this makes me wonder about Hedman, who took a LOOOONG time to get going, but he's key to Tampa now.

Acid08

Banned
A guy in class was telling me a story about how his sister saw a group of ducks rape another duck and then bite its neck until it broke and the female duck died.

I thought of Ducks-Age.

ZeroGravity

All this makes me wonder about Hedman, who took a LOOOONG time to get going, but he's key to Tampa now.
Hedman's problem was that he played under a coach who wouldn't let him play offense. His defensive game was always pretty solid, even going back to his second year, but unless you're putting up points as a defenseman, no one notices you.

Socreges

Banned
Hedman's problem was that he played under a coach who wouldn't let him play offense. His defensive game was always pretty solid, even going back to his second year, but unless you're putting up points as a defenseman, no one notices you.
Always been a joke. Lol @ Norrison and Norrubban.

Acid08

Banned

*waves the Vlasic for Norris flag alone*

I wish I had awesome gifs when Cleary scored, but all I have is him falling down.

Uh Oh Toronto, your dream might be crushed:

MLive said:
Some in the Red Wings organization are growing more confident that Babcock will sign an extension with the club, either during the season or shortly after.

They weren't as certain before the season, when Babcock's refusal to sign indicated he might be on his way out after his current contract expires in the off-season, most likely headed to the Toronto Maple Leafs, who inquired about his availability last summer.

He still might keep his options open and decide after the season.

But the team's strong start, the performance of its young players and the promising prospects in the system might just prompt Babcock to stick around and not seek greener pastures.

He wants a long-term deal, and the Red Wings are willing to make him the highest-paid coach in the NHL with a four- or five-year extension worth around $3 million per season.

keezy

Varlamov has to be trolling everybody.

I notice a pattern.

Plays a game, lets in 5-6 goals.
Re-injures groin day after. Listed as DTD with LBI.
IR.

Rinse and repeat.

Calamari41

41 > 38
A guy in class was telling me a story about how his sister saw a group of ducks rape another duck and then bite its neck until it broke and the female duck died.

I thought of Ducks-Age.

It would have been nice to get some video of this for gif-making purposes, but I totally understand why you wouldn't have access to it.

McDavid on Ottawa radio this morning said that playing in Ottawa would be a dream come true ;)

I don't think we're bad enough to be in the McDavid sweepstakes but we are truly swirling the drain at this point.

Nothing will really change until Murray(god bless him) steps down and we get a new GM as an outside hire who will be objective.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
McDavid on Ottawa radio this morning said that playing in Ottawa would be a dream come true ;)

What in the holy fuck

What kid with talent grows up wanting to play for ottawa

Toronto and Montreal are like big butts, ottawa is the butt crack

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I don't think we're bad enough to be in the McDavid sweepstakes but we are truly swirling the drain at this point.

Nothing will really change until Murray(god bless him) steps down and we get a new GM as an outside hire who will be objective.

Nothing will change until Melnyk sells the team to be honest.

What in the holy fuck

What kid with talent grows up wanting to play for ottawa

Toronto and Montreal are like big butts, ottawa is the butt crack

Pretty ignorant comment. Players who grew up in the Ottawa area grew up as Sens fans. Giroux was a Sens fan growing up as was Bogosian.

Connor was a Leafs fan growing up but his older brother was a Sens fan.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Nothing will change until Melnyk sells the team to be honest.

Pretty ignorant comment. Players who grew up in the Ottawa area grew up as Sens fans. Giroux was a Sens fan growing up as was Bogosian.

Connor was a Leafs fan growing up but his older brother was a Sens fan.

It was a joke breh, and i knew cake boss would make a comment saying to embrace the buttcrack lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Beaulieu in tonight. If Eller was in, it would pretty much be the perfect lineup I've been wanting all season. Let's see how long it Therrien keeps it together.

Foggy

Dubinsky plays the Philly Fuckheads tonight, so there goes my theory that the Jackets are embracing the tank...at least not yet.

Silexx

@BuffNewsVogl: Will know for sure soon, but looks like Chris Stewart will sit against Kings. Deslauriers-McCormick-Kaleta did Sabres' fourth-line drills

@BuffNewsVogl: Scratched Chris Stewart avoided Sabres' dressing room, changed in back and had his equipment sent to stall via shopping cart.

Brace yourselves, fellow Sens-gaf.

Top Bottom