• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hrrrrng, just drowning in riches down here

Coin%20Bath_zpsz5kztcak.gif

Bruins' fans are fucking horrible. A couple of them got kicked out for being assholes. I ended up with a game pick though. So that's cool.

Gamecenter stream is probably a little delayed plus I'm often going through a VPN which adds a little more delay.

Game Center is always 2 mins behind for me at the minimum. I don't refresh this place until intermission because I've probably been spoiled at least 20 times.

Sanjuro

I feel like every NHL app I've ever used has been shit. Last time I used one, I thought I was in a time warp or simply missing games.

Bruins' fans are fucking horrible. A couple of them got kicked out for bring assholes. I ended up with a game pick though. So that's cool.

My word. Of all the vile things in the world.

I'd pray to the LA Gods for forgiveness, but they are too busy arriving late and leaving early.

Bruins' fans are fucking horrible. A couple of them got kicked out for bring assholes. I ended up with a game pick though. So that's cool.

Yeah, you LA fans treated one of our SF Giants fans real nice when he went to a Dodgers game down there.

I had a couple Ducks fans sitting behind me at the Sharks game. They were pretty nice. They clapped when the Ducks scored but the Ducks were not doing so hot for most of the night.

Acid08

Banned
Man, don't start preaching the superiority of Giants fans. Those shitheads did their damage to the city after winning the WS.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Top Bottom