• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
If it takes as long for the Leafs to win a cup as it did for Boston to win the World Series I'll be pissed since I'd probably be dead.

Too many penalties.

daleHunterBAD.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry, I just saw this. No decision has been made just yet, but it's starting to look like Lazar will be staying with the Sens.

Damn...he was having a monster season against other players his age, I just thought they'd want to give him that bit more international experience.

edit: holy fuck that pass to Gio in the slot...! I think his fond memories of Toranna made him flub that!

Very solid period for the Maple Leafs, who were definitely the better team out there and have a lot of momentum going their way.

The refereeing has been awfully inconsistent, though. They're missing obvious penalties out there.

Gardiner needs to start making some smart decisions, though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canucks are pretty lucky to get out of that period tied. Best hockey Montreal's played in a month.

Matt Martin just KO'd Kieth Ballard by hitting him into the glass face-first between benches.

Waiting for a replay before I can say whether it was dirty or not.

EDIT: No penalty at all lol what the fuck

trifelife

Dorsett and Honey Badger feeling the vibes from my All-Star votes I guess. Christopher Tanev <333 saved that 5 on 3 though.

One more period and this darn road trip is over!

Top Bottom