• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
MANDELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tumblr_mxct92yt4g1qlsrn9o1_500.gif

PHIL!!! (and SANTORELLI!!!)

I'm glad that third is over.

Beautiful effort by Santorelli to get that shot away while being tied up. The shot itself was great, too.

calder

Hutch!

I don't know how to react to a Jets team that plays... well? For entire games? On the road? It's just not computing for me, I always assume they'll start playing awfully every shift. And granted they still do sometimes. ;)

Conceptor

i thought carlyle messed up with 1:30 left when we had bozak jvr kessel on the ice against the extra attacker but bernier bailed us out

Montresor

Leafs had ONE good period, you're right, totally deserved.

The first period was decent for the Leafs, the second period was amazing, and the third was weak but our most important player bailed us out. Your strong third period doesn't mean shit when Bernier stops almost everything.

Too bad deserving wins doesn't give much in the standings though - Leafs will take the two points.

Top Bottom