• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Foggy

Actually I can't put that one on Bob, that was just a good redirect. I have no idea what the ref was shaking his head at

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
PK Subban, the NHL's premier 'shoulda woulda' $9M superstar
Was he suppose to receive his own amazing pass and then shoot it too?

Shot attempts are 15-2 for the Habs when he's on the ice too for someone who likes to shit on him so much.

Calamari41

41 > 38
TeethMummy I haven't had the chance to say how happy I am with the Isles success this year and I hope it keeps up.

Until Ducks v Isles Game Seven at The Honda Center

Axe%20Murder_zpsfbh71qq9.gif

The girl is TeethMummy

Wow that last leafs PP looked like a PK, I don't know what has been tripping our offense up exactly, the leafs were doing a good job of limiting our defense, but we seem to have found a way around it.

Foggy

Hot damn, this team would be so lost without Johansen. But hey, a 4 game win streak is a 4 game win streak so I'll take it.

Montresor

Calgary's young talent is pretty scary/good. More-so than Edmonton's, which is weird given all of their first round picks.

Calgary 's captain is Giordano, bad ass Norris candidate leading the league in points by a defenseman.

Edmonton's captain is Andrew Ference, a goon #4-#5 defenseman when he played in Boston... And he is probably their best defenseman too.

Socreges

Banned
Was he suppose to receive his own amazing pass and then shoot it too?

Shot attempts are 15-2 for the Habs when he's on the ice too for someone who likes to shit on him so much.
Lol fuck off "so much". Why must you always get so intense

I admire Subban and his skillset very much. Most knocks on him should be seen as attempts to suppress your unchecked, masturbatory praise ;)

Montresor

I'm scared.... Calgary is too good of a team and this season is too successful in the 3rd period for the Leafs to hold onto this lead...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think this may be the game we look back on as the beginning of AGally at center. What a game he's had, he could have 3-4 points now.

Calgary 's captain is Giordano, bad ass Norris candidate leading the league in points by a defenseman.

Edmonton's captain is Andrew Ference, a goon #4-#5 defenseman when he played in Boston... And he is probably their best defenseman too.

True

Edmonton should've picked Seguin over Hall, but hindsight's 20-20. Much more dynamic player.

Also:

Fuck off, Calgary. Go home, you're making me nervous.

Top Bottom