• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

THAT'S IT, BACK TO WINNIPEG!

B4dz24YCQAEuWHy.jpg

After playing a game against the Arizona Coyotes on Nov. 7, he noticed swelling in his jaw.

lololol Crazed:

The Detroit Red Wings have no cases, but general manager Ken Holland said he had been talking to doctors. So far, the team has not offered booster shots.

"But we are thinking about it," he said.

Ken Holland is maybe thinking about preventing the disease from reaching Detroits locker room. Y'know, only kind of maybe thinking about doing whatever he can to curb a preventable disease from reaching his players.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home from the Rangers Toys for Tots toy drive event. Pretty fun. Got to meet and get autographs from Derick Brassard, Jesper Fast, elite offensive defenseman Kevin Klein, and Cam Talbot. Took a picture with Adam Graves. Fun times.

Yep, we're gonna' lose this one. The Leafs look a step behind out there. Detroit hasn't played since Sunday, and they played last night, which is kinda unfair but how things work.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holzer doesn't seem like a very good player from the past few Leaf games I've watched, maybe he's still getting used to the NHL speed. He seems to go for unnecessary hits a lot.

Holiday

Banned
I hope St. Louis will be the visitor at one of those outdoor games, but it will probably be Chicago at Minnesota and Detroit at Colorado.

Top Bottom