• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

C'mon oilers. Do something.

diving%20soccer.gif

How is "hand sliced" Avocado meant to make it sound more appealing? Slice it with a fucking guillotine for all I care.

El Pollo Des Locos or whatever you are, sit the fuck down.

Also I just found out through my computer logs that my housemate has been cruising my computer and looking at my personal documents. I said he could turn my computer on to grab media or to play any of my Steam games... But yeah, creepy. Gonna have to have a word with him.

Let me guess... Some one-off Yay Area Burrito Shoppe that nobody had heard of.

You leave Mama Positios Los Del Reachos No Mada Truck Cantina alone.

(I apologise if that comes off as racist, I'm almost certain that it is)

For clarity's sake, Dastardly, El Pollo Loco is a KFC competitor more than a Taco Bell competitor.

So it's chikkin and not Mexican?

That explains the "pollo" part. I should've figured.

Acid08

Banned
Well Mr Mexi-Can-Do, what would you say is the best Mexican franchise in California?

Franchise? Idk man. I'm, admittedly, a huge snob when it comes to Mexican food. There's just so much good stuff out here. If I ever want trash I'll get Taco Bell because that's a totally different type of craving.

Edit: I remember Pollo Loco being okay but I haven't had it in years. I think the one I went to had a Fosters Freeze in it too.

Ducks are first in our hearts <3

I don't mind El Pollo Loco for the chicken. Their sides are boxed garbage though.

You gotta get Mexican food from hole in the wall places.

Alerto's, Alberto's something like that.

California runs on Mexican food.

Giggzy

Ducks are first in our hearts <3

I don't mind El Pollo Loco for the chicken. Their sides are boxed garbage though.

You gotta get Mexican food from hole in the wall places.

Alerto's, Alberto's something like that.

California runs on Mexican food.

Carne Asada fries from Alberto's.... god like

Giggzy

I can't imagine Australia having great mexican food. Am I wrong Dastardly? Before you answer this... Have you had mexican food anywhere else outside of Australia?

Acid08

Banned
Schultz is straight up awful too. If he had had the same trajectory in Anaheim his ass would have been traded long ago.

zroid

Banned
Franchise? Idk man. I'm, admittedly, a huge snob when it comes to Mexican food. There's just so much good stuff out here. If I ever want trash I'll get Taco Bell because that's a totally different type of craving.

Man it's pretty common knowledge that fast food in the States is worse tasting than in Canada, albeit it's much cheaper (I don't know why... different regulations?), but Taco Bell is on a whole other level.

Only had it once down south. When I saw the menu my reaction was "holy shit this food is cheap". Then I had a bite, and...

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Acid08

Banned
Man it's pretty common knowledge that fast food in the States is worse tasting than in Canada, albeit it's much cheaper (I don't know why... different regulations?), but Taco Bell is on a whole other level.

Only had it once down south. When I saw the menu my reaction was "holy shit this food is cheap". Then I had a bite, and...

ive-made-a-huge-mistake.gif

Potato tacos tho

I had Mexican food in Mexico and Canada.

All of our franchises range from awful to fair to middling, but our hole in the wall places excel greatly.

In comparison to actual Mexican from Mexico? No comparison obviously.

Schultz is straight up awful too. If he had had the same trajectory in Anaheim his ass would have been traded long ago.

Fucking THIS. Whoever was developing him turned a nice car into a tractor.

Vatman and Lindholm can ride front seat with us anytime.

He still has glimpses of tremendous skills, just a lack of good coaching to guide him or motivate him to get better consistency. Also a lack of veteran players to mentor him.

I'm sure he made the right choice for him.

Who wants Scott Niedermayer to teach you stuff anyway?
JNT2004.jpg

Store your chikkin and batton down your good-ass weed in the top drawer. Let no man plunder your apartment for tinned beans when the time is nigh. Protect your neck Acid, and godspeed.

Top Bottom