• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

zroid

Banned
welp

QCFMPLz.png

#dreamisdead

pringles

LOL just watched the Wings-Leafs game. There seemed to be a forcefield around the Leafs net, Wings would have normally scored 5-6 goals with the chances they had. I want to see the advanced stats for this game, got a feeling they're ridiculously lopsided in the Wings favor.
Shootout losses don't even bother me anymore, maybe because I know going in that we'll lose them (unless we're playing the Devils). Wings are legit, but the Leafs? Ehh...

Riley Sheahan is a beast btw:

AngelicImmenseAnophelesmosquito.gif

ParallelCourageousChimneyswift.gif

edit: also sounds like Babcock extension is a done deal and will be announced soon. Good stuff.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When Bork still played here, Habs writers and bloggers would use the hash tag #AlmostBourque when he played because he would also get so close to making a play or scoring but would never actually do it.

Good to see he's kept this going in Anaheim

B4i8by_CQAEAhj7.jpg

ShaneB

Big snowfall like this is when I really start to get into the festive mood. Can't wait to get home and see the mountains of snow. The commute sucked, but I love snow!

Calamari41

41 > 38
I guess bagged milk has the benefit of taking up less volume in your fridge as you drink it over time? Doesn't change the fact that you're basically filling up your cup/bowl like a Lord of the Rings character drinking from a waterskin.

James Mirtle ‏@mirtle 5m5 minutes ago
That was the third most lopsided game in the NHL this season at even strength. Leafs finished with 26% possession.

wow...and leafs still got the win. i'm impressed, actually.

zroid

Banned
I guess bagged milk has the benefit of taking up less volume in your fridge as you drink it over time? Doesn't change the fact that you're basically filling up your cup/bowl like a Lord of the Rings character drinking from a waterskin.

This is how it works :p

PezXWpg.png

zroid

Banned
But... wait...

The...

So you put the bag in a pitcher? Do you empty it into the pitcher, or do you attach it in there somehow?

they sell pitchers here designed to fit the bags; you just cut a corner off and pour out of the bag

also snooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww cocaine

Calamari41

41 > 38
they sell pitchers here designed to fit the bags; you just cut a corner off and pour out of the bag

Ok, that makes sense I suppose. It's still an extra step though. I'm trying to drink milk here, not engineer up a model rocket.

You just drop it in there and cut the corner of the bag. It stays in there due to Canadian science and know how.

Thank the lord for your Milkbag Sciences majors. Without them, you'd be handling slightly damp cardboard like us southerners.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
But... wait...

The...

So you put the bag in a pitcher? Do you empty it into the pitcher, or do you attach it in there somehow? So I guess it's more like you go to the store to buy milk refills?

You just drop it in there and cut the corner of the bag. It stays in there due to Canadian science and know how.

Ok, that makes sense I suppose. It's still an extra step though. I'm trying to drink milk here, not engineer up a model rocket.

You only need to do it once per bag though.

Thank the lord for your Milkbag Sciences majors. Without them, you'd be handling slightly damp cardboard like us southerners.

You can still buy milk in a cardboard carton, but those generally only hold 2L, whereas a three pack of bags is 4L.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
But it's still MILK IN A BAG you weirdos.

Okay I have my visiting places set up.

Fairmount Bagels/St. viateur
Schwartz's (for smoked meat)
La Banquise (for poutine)
Notre Dame
Biodome&Science museum (cause I'm a nerd)
Stroll along St. Paul
MAYBE mont royal if i feel like it (probably.)
Habs-Queens tomorrow

Am I missing anything obvious?

Samyy

But it's still MILK IN A BAG you weirdos.

Okay I have my visiting places set up.

Fairmount Bagels/St. viateur
Schwartz's (for smoked meat)
La Banquise (for poutine)
Notre Dame
Biodome&Science museum (cause I'm a nerd)
Stroll along St. Paul
MAYBE mont royal if i feel like it (probably.)
Habs-Queens tomorrow

Am I missing anything obvious?

Ugh god I miss La Banquise :(
soooogooooood :(

I think you should do mont royal

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Subban missed practice with flu like symptoms today, hopefully he's fine for tomorrow or we'll be in for a rough ride.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

zroid

Banned
Two goalies under team control each with above league average stats

Zai9cag.png

Let's hope the Leafs handle it better than the Canucks

Top Bottom