• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2014 |OT| Clearsi is the only stat that matters

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You're at the game tonight, get me one of these Smiley, for the kids

B4r0EN-IIAAPZ_w.png

... Why?

... Where do you live?

lvvce0f.jpg

Mountain of cocaine!

Also, I recommend the Z3 or OnePlus One had both. OnePlus is better value Z3 can do Playstation4 streaming (frame rate takes a hit though)

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm in Toronto Sunday-Wednesday, should be reasonably cheap to ship if you can't come there.
I don't actually want one, I look terrible in tuques, thanks for offering though. I'm busy with work for the next week too so I can't make it up to your guys meet up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't actually want one, I look terrible in tuques, thanks for offering though. I'm busy with work for the next week too so I can't make it up to your guys meet up.

Liar!

Just admit you don't want to see me.

Just say it, I can't take it.

Sanjuro

Just saw this posted to reddit. I always like when they do these type of charts for the major sports.

Paj2t2P.png

GAF meetup in Ottawa!

Smiley90

Just saw this posted to reddit. I always like when they do these type of charts for the major sports.

Paj2t2P.png

GAF meetup in Ottawa!

Funny how Ottawa and Montreal are on completely opposite sides of the spectrum

Sanjuro

Fuck

Well the good stuff shouldn't be that much more (unless they only sell Coors... omg please say that isn't the case)

I think most arenas have a diverse amount of beer at this point. Simply due to the fact that most beer companies own one another, so the distribution makes sense, and they can charge a higher price for "premium".

Like, we have Molson at the arenas here. It's even re-branded with Bruins logos in stores.

Red_Man

Don Cherry is still making Rock'Em Sock'Em videos? I really shouldn't be surprised, but I am.

I think most arenas have a diverse amount of beer at this point. Simply due to the fact that most beer companies own one another, so the distribution makes sense, and they can charge a higher price for "premium".

Like, we have Molson at the arenas here. It's even re-branded with Bruins logos in stores.

Johnny hockey!

MAF giving some quality rebounds, I started the game and we were down two, looks like they've turned it around from there, super strong PK and play is looking pretty good. I think our defense has been too worried about generating offense that they aren't playing the two way well and missing some fundamental stuff. Hope they get it together tonight.

Smiley90

I'm sitting right next to the main above-ice camera

Camera girl is surprisingly hot, good job Montreal

Red_Man

3 kings just fell on the same shift with no one touching them lmao

Edit : those are some sick seats Smiley

Smiley90

SUCK IT QUICK

3 kings just fell on the same shift with no one touching them lmao

Edit : those are some sick seats Smiley

Upper level, 2nd row. It doesn't get toooooo pricey when you only need ONE seat lol.

Top Bottom