• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Yawnier

Banned
The laffs pick up another loser point

That might be the best game I've seen JVR play all season, he was all over the place.

Acid08

Banned
lmao that bounce

wAuBqsx.gif

Pikma

Banned
55.5% score adjusted corsi and shooting 4.5% right now

Goaltending hasn't been great either, Stars will probably light up Condon.

Our offense hasn't been that hot either, our PP is dead, and Seguin scored those meaningless goals last game but outside of those there's nothing in the last 3 games, our only goal tonight was by fucking Oduya for fuck's sake.

CAN WE BARROW PATRICK SHARP?

OR SEGUIN

OR BENN

T.T

I'm desperate for a win right now.

WE NEED A GOD DAMN CHRISTMAS MIRACLE

I'll give you Lehtonen, Lindy Ruff and Travis Moen back. Is that alright?

Ducks offense makes history:

Chad Johnson now holds the Sabres franchise record for most saves in a shutout in the regular season with 44.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
This always seems to happen to one team heading into the Winter Classic. Gotta have that underdog storyline for the show.

Dear Santa Clause,

My Name is CreeperBlocks and I am 5 years old in Cat years, All I want for Christmas is for Montreal Canadiens to win Hockey Games again, We lost two of our best players and the team is really struggling. They try their best every night but the magic is gone and I would like you to help us get our Mojo back oh and help us acquire a Goal Scorer too. Thank You In Advance,Santa Clause

Sincerely

CreeperBlocks

P.S

Fuck The Bruins.

Pikma

Banned
Dear Santa Clause,

My Name is CreeperBlocks and I am 5 years old in Cat years, All I want for Christmas is for Montreal Canadiens to win Hockey Games again, We lost two of our best players and the team is really struggling. They try their best every night but the magic is gone and I would like you to help us get our Mojo back oh and help us acquire a Goal Scorer too. Thank You In Advance,Santa Clause

Sincerely

CreeperBlocks

P.S

Fuck The Bruins.

If you resend this letter to Santa Pikma and his shitty helpers, the Dallas Stars, he might make your wishes true.

Pikma

Banned
Stars make all the goalies in the league look good, all except theirs.

Edit: Stars have 1 PP shot so far? god, what the fuck did Ruff do to them

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Stars make all the goalies in the league look good, all except theirs.

Edit: Stars have 1 PP shot so far? god, what the fuck did Ruff do to them
We're going to shut out each other and then go to a 15 round shootout

Pikma

Banned
Uh.....they score like 40 goals a game. How does that make other goalies look good?

Ramo has had his two best games of the season against us, Allen had his best game of the season just the other day, Reimer had his best two games of the season against us, Nilsson had one of his best games of the season against us two weeks ago, Neuvirth was a fucking beast last week. All except Miller, Cam Ward and that Blow Jobs rookie I guess.

Yawnier

Banned
Sparks and Spaling out Long term

Well shit...

I think the Habs are in a better Place than the Leafs right now

Bernier is poo poo

Spaling honestly isn't much of a loss, sorry Spals. Sparks hurts a bit cause Reimer is also hurt + now Bibeau has to be recalled again to play backup.

Sparks out long term :(

Bernie gonna have to step back up to it. I don't think this game he was particularly bad despite the loss - goals were a screen and off a bad defensive play from the Leafs. He made some solid stops, some bailouts, and stopped the penalty shot. There are slight glimmers of hope
to increase his trade value and get more out of the Flames

Pikma

Banned
what a joke of a game

I want to punch someone

Edit: my god I'm starting to sound like a Kings fan ewwwww I disgust myself

Top Bottom