• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Pikma

Banned
Well, at least the loilers lost, wonder where all the Oilers fan not named Orca went

Well that was a boring effort by the Stars.

dead2.gif

I'm not joking when I say the team played better defense when the net was empty, maybe they should start working on assuming the net is always empty, because honestly, half the time it's the truth

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From Twitter RE: McCarron:

McCarron had 37 points in 59 GP w/ US NTDP in his draft year, 34 in 66 GP with London

Now Tied for fourth in goals in the AHL as a rookie

This is why Timmins is the best in the business. If he can continue playing well at center, and translate that to the NHL, we'll have a monster on our hands.

Foggy

Save percentages so far tonight .828, .714, and .600

#efficiency #intensity

And now McIlhenney just got bulldozed by Max Domi. Concussion?

Foggy

Mac's back of his head hit the ice :(

And he's staying in? Good lord, that man's fucked up. He absolutely should not be out there right now.

Syrinx

In Carolina Hurricanes #QuestForCompetentGoaltending news, Daniel Altshuller, who stomped ass in the ECHL this season going 10-3 with a 1.58 GAA and a .941 save % with the Florida Everblades, won his AHL debut with Charlotte tonight, beating Iowa 3-2 as he stopped 24 of 26 shots.

Get back from Star Wars to see the Wild beat the Rangers. Quite handily, apparently.

Mikko Koivu of all people has seven (7!) points in the last two games. Wow.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Finally got done with watching the game from earlier. Meh. I don't think we played all that terribly (though Staal had one doozy of a turnover to Parise, whoa), just the Wild played a really excellent defensive game and Hank quite frankly wasn't very good and wasn't nearly his usual self. Could have been a very different game, I think, if Yandle scores on that early penalty shot and Raanta never gets injured, but that's hockey.

I'll have to go see if there are any updates on Raanta. I hope they were just being cautious with him.

Also, Star Wars, man. Star Wars.

And my theater didn't even show the Star Trek trailer among the millions of other trailers they did show! :D

Quick

Banned
I saw the Star Trek trailer.

I clapped and immediately walked out of the theatre, satisfied in spending $12 solely to see the trailer.

Top Bottom