• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Silexx

Hahahahaha yessss!!!!

Bitch needs to gtfo and make way for an owner who's willing to spend to win a cup and not just stay afloat.

Keep in mind that DCDLS has literally no leverage at this time. Their only hope here is for NCC to accept their bid and then use that as their chip against Melnyk. However, why would the NCC accept a bid for an arena that has no team (at the time of the competition)? So they're not exactly in a position of strength here.

Erdrick

I'm assuming it's not so much that the Jets are playing good, it's probably more that the Rangers are exhausted from the night before. Regardless, happy to see the result so far. Still got a period to go though... After last game, no lead is safe this year.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
At least McIlrath has a clear sense of his job at all times. Much more than I can say of almost everybody else on this team.

Cake Boss

Banned
Missed most of the game, and it was a shame because that was the best lineup in over 2 months they iced.

Boro is such a piece of fucking shit tho.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
c2XvEBJ.gif

Well we won. We're still going to have to do way more than that to get back into the thick of things but we won. At least I can watch the game on monday since they're playing Edmonton.

So I'm really contemplating if I still need to watch the replay of the games when I get home. I just checked the score online right now about 3 minutes into 3rd period because these games are not fun to watch anymore, and of course to no surprise we lost 3-0. So now to play battlefront. I snuck down to front row last game so that 5-1 loss didn't hurt as much cause it was still pretty exciting watching the 3rd period from the front row, but goddamn there's so many things not working on this team.

I've stopped watching the games live at work via 4G. I'll tune in for the third period if there's an interesting score balance, but other than that, everything can wait til I watch the condensed game at home.

It's important to see where exactly we're going wrong, and why, and which players are playing to what performance degree. That way, if a trade occurs, you know whether to be pissed off or not straight away. Also who to throw vitriol at when shit goes wrong.

Unfortunately, lately the vitriol is heavily spread around the team.

Home from a long day, time to check out the score and see how badly the Ducks beat the lightweight Buffalo Sa...

FcpxesM_zpsruubxtnn.gif

At this point, I'm not even surprised anymore.

Pikma

Banned
I'm kinda surprised there's not been any kind of talk/rumor about firing Boudreau, which is actually alright since I think he's a terrific coach and there's no one remotely close to him available in the market right now, but I remember* people here talking about it when they had that awful losing streak to start the season and Bruce was giving all those depressing interviews, but then they had that deceiving 4 game winning streak and the team kinda left the spotlights for a while. And now it's gotten to the point that watching them lose is kind of a given and no one even mentions how fucking weird this season has been to them, a team that was no. 1 in the league this same day last year.

*my memory fucking sucks so it could've always been some us just joking around

I've stopped watching the games live at work via 4G. I'll tune in for the third period if there's an interesting score balance, but other than that, everything can wait til I watch the condensed game at home.

It's important to see where exactly we're going wrong, and why, and which players are playing to what performance degree. That way, if a trade occurs, you know whether to be pissed off or not straight away. Also who to throw vitriol at when shit goes wrong.

Unfortunately, lately the vitriol is heavily spread around the team.

At this point, I'm not even surprised anymore.

What's going on with Getzlaf man. Sheesh that Ducks Team is making me depressed. Do you guys need to trade someone or is this just a really really bad year.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm kinda surprised there's not been any kind of talk/rumor about firing Boudreau, which is actually alright since I think he's a terrific coach and there's no one remotely close to him available in the market right now, but I remember* people here talking about it when they had that awful losing streak to start the season and Bruce was giving all those depressing interviews, but then they had that deceiving 4 game winning streak and the team kinda left the spotlights for a while. And now it's gotten to the point that watching them lose is kind of a given and no one even mentions how fucking weird this season has been to them, a team that was no. 1 in the league this same day last year.

Boudreau is a good regular season coach but a terrible playoff coach. I also think his work over the past 2 years has given some leeway. I couldn't tell you why Anaheim is in such a bad place right now, though.

zroid

Banned

There was early in the season but Bob Murray kinda shut it down

zroid

Banned
The WBS Penguins gave up THREE shorthanded goals in the 3rd period to the Marlies last night to choke away a 3-0 lead. Three!

Marlies eventually won in the shootout.

Yawnier

Banned
Lol Rutherford finally sent Sprong back to the Q

From what I understand he wasn't getting playtime on the pens anyway, so.....

Top Bottom