• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Razorskin

----- ------
Habs Call up Big Mac

ITS HAPPENING RED

OLN0B4v.jpg
OLN0B4v.jpg
OLN0B4v.jpg

How's Freddy Goat doing for the Leafs?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds like Oscar Lindberg is the odd man out tonight with Stepan's return. I think this will be the first game he's missed this season.

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Miller-Hayes-Etem
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

Staal-McDonagh
Yandle-McIlrath
Summers-Boyle

Lundqvist
Hellberg

Dylan McIlrath has 35 family and friends in attendance tonight in Winnipeg, including his 93 year old grandmother.

Socreges

Banned
Just bought a ps4. What have I done
Buyer's remorse so soon? Return it unless you can answer your own question. There's still time.

PS4 purchase, for me, is validated by Bloodborne. Otherwise there are few exclusives worth picking a side for and the multiplats are similar enough (it seems). Also holding out hope that The Last Guardian is as good as Ico and SotC.

I can't believe I didn't realize until now that today is the great DAN CLEARY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

CXaoulZ.jpg

#1 IN OUR HEARTS!!!

Also we suck and will probably lose.

Yawnier

Banned
Buyer's remorse so soon? Return it unless you can answer your own question. There's still time.

PS4 purchase, for me, is validated by Bloodborne. Otherwise there are few exclusives worth picking a side for and the multiplats are similar enough (it seems). Also holding out hope that The Last Guardian is as good as Ico and SotC.

I knew I was going to buy one eventually especially with my ps3 dying, was just a matter of when basically lol. Bought it to play MGSV, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, as well as few other games releasing next year or the year after like Nier 2, TLG, FFXV, Yakuza 0.

Sanjuro

Phone votes are selecting Chewbacca as the best Star Wars character to play hockey. Beating Vader, Jabba, and Yoda.

Wicket could replace the Kessel in under 5 parsecs.

Socreges

Banned
McCann only scored because I laid into him last night

I knew I was going to buy one eventually especially with my ps3 dying, was just a matter of when basically lol. Bought it to play MGSV, Witcher 3, Bloodborne, as well as few other games releasing next year or the year after like Nier 2, TLG, FFXV, Yakuza 0.
.... then it seems like the right call, given your interests.

Silexx

So apparently the other Lebreton group may be attempting to strong-arm Melnyk into selling the team and he's all but telling them publicly to fuck off.

Cake Boss

Banned
So apparently the other Lebreton group may be attempting to strong-arm Melnyk into selling the team and he's all but telling them publicly to fuck off.

Hahahahaha yessss!!!!

Bitch needs to gtfo and make way for an owner who's willing to spend to win a cup and not just stay afloat.

Top Bottom