• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Quick

Banned
Cake Boss, the PC you linked me to ran out at Best Buy, but I ended up getting a PC with an i7 processor and 12GB of RAM. It just needs a good video card.

Thanks for the link on that other PC.

Cake Boss

Banned
Cake Boss, the PC you linked me to ran out at Best Buy, but I ended up getting a PC with an i7 processor and 12GB of RAM. It just needs a good video card.

Thanks for the link on that other PC.

That actually sounds like a lot better. Hopefully the integrated video card can hold you off until you pick up something. Nvidia is suppose to release their new video card lineup soon so hopefully the 970s get a price cut. I am waiting on that shit.

Quick

Banned
That actually sounds like a lot better. Hopefully the integrated video card can hold you off until you pick up something. Nvidia is suppose to release their new video card lineup soon so hopefully the 970s get a price cut. I am waiting on that shit.

I'm not in a rush for a new video card, so I'm waiting on the cards right now to get a price drop.

The stock card (NVIDIA GeForce 745 GTX) isn't the worst thing ever, so it should be manageable.

Cake Boss

Banned
I'm not in a rush for a new video card, so I'm waiting on the cards right now to get a price drop.

The stock card (NVIDIA GeForce 745 GTX) isn't the worst thing ever, so it should be manageable.

Oh that's decent. I thought it was an Intel integrated one.

Line_HTX

I'm going to the Spengler Cup on Monday.

The host town is Davos, which lies at 1600m/5200ft

It's 10C/50F there too.

SNOWLESS MOUNTAIN HOCKEY

80 again in Houston like it has been all week. I hate wearing light clothes outside and still sweating like a mofo like it's close to summer.

Akihabara was everything I dreamed it would be. I'm going back tomorrow

Pictures please. And what happened to the girls you were talking with?

Pikma

Banned
Niemi will get the start tonight in St Louis, I guess that means Lehtonen will start tomorrow

It means Ruff plans to win both games 😮😮😮😮

That's nice and all BUT if Niemi loses tonight (which is likely) there's a high chance we end up losing both...

Panicked boxing day text from friend:

Habs are shipping some guy with a long Italian last name, Beaulieu and Kassian to Philly for Simmonds and Lecavalier.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

He forced their hand. He HAD to stay up.

Panicked boxing day text from friend:

Habs are shipping some guy with a long Italian last name, Beaulieu and Kassian to Philly for Simmonds and Lecavalier.

wut

I mean, that was some rumor earlier in the week.

https://twitter.com/MEBBouchard/status/679491282419355648?ref_src=twsrc^tfw <- en Frances

Stasis

Went to see Star Wars, thought maybe I'd get some boxing day shopping in at the same time... helllllll no. It took fucking 30 minutes just to get from the highway to the cineplex lot. Quartier Dix30 for any of you local folk. Shit was insane.

Movie was entertaining at least. VIP was fun. I don't go to the movies often but I feel like when I do from now on I'll probably go VIP. Not so much for the booze, but just the overall feel of the lounge, the seating, the bathrooms. Less hassle, less people. I don't go often enough for it to make a difference in my finances.

Hockey returns! Did anyone not make it out alive during the three day lockout?

We have like 2 more days to go! I'm desperate for some action so I'm going to watch the Habs hopefully beat the Caps at a friend's place. One of the rare moments I'll actually cheer for the Habs, lol.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Slowly getting through Making a Murderer:
Fuck those two scumbag detectives, no spoilers please, only on episode 5

RedRum

Banned
We have like 2 more days to go! I'm desperate for some action so I'm going to watch the Habs hopefully beat the Caps at a friend's place. One of the rare moments I'll actually cheer for the Habs, lol.

You know you're desperate when you're resigned to watching lesser teams play. :)

However.. I'll also be enjoying some Habs and Caps action. For some reason, I could never get into watching the WJs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm nervous now.

I don't think those Simmonds to Montreal Rumors are true. Bergevin never leaks stuff so I'm guessing this is coming from the Flyers side of things.
A Flyers blogged did a trace of the rumour and it goes back to some bullshit Habs fan blog that made up the possibility of Beaulieu being used in a trade.

Beaulieu isn't going anywhere, he has top 2 potential and is Markov's replacement. Bergevin has the biggest hard on for D men, I would be shocked if he moved him.

A Flyers blogged did a trace of the rumour and it goes back to some bullshit Habs fan blog that made up the possibility of Beaulieu being used in a trade.

Beaulieu isn't going anywhere, he has top 2 potential and is Markov's replacement. Bergevin has the biggest hard on for D men, I would be shocked if he moved him.

You guys can still take Vinny though

Top Bottom