• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

zroid

Banned
No one will ever believe me, but Sustr has become one of our best defensemen.

Well, the fancystats don't really back that up, but he does seem to have improved dramatically compared to last year. Carle is by faaaaaaar the worst on Tampa's blueline this season.

ZeroGravity

What happened to Nesterov after the playoffs last season?
Had trouble getting into the lineup early in the season, got sent down to the AHL for a bit. He's looking better now, scored a goal tonight.

Well, the fancystats don't really back that up, but he does seem to have improved dramatically compared to last year. Carle is by faaaaaaar the worst on Tampa's blueline this season.
I never want to see Carle in the lineup again.

zroid

Banned
With the world juniors in Europe I'm pretty much gonna be able to watch hockey all day for the rest of the holidays

...this might cut into my Xenoblade time D:

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Ill take the blame for that one for calling him a scrub

Emelin seriously needs to be scratched. He's embarrassing.

cube444

:(

This Capitals team is excellent

They finally have a real coach in Trotz and don't solely rely on Ovechkin to carry the scoring load like they used to. Having said that, they've been relying far too much on Holtby lately and their record isn't indicative of where they should be.

Top Bottom