• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Not sure why I'm watching this, probably the worst team they could play right now with how they've been.

Edit: Lol if you can't score on a 3 on 1 against Emelin and Condon, you should have to forfeit the game

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
preds80.jpg

Red_Man

Weise on the first PP unit when we're in our biggest scoring drought in years.

Asinine.

Annnnnd a post

zroid

Banned
Don and Ron

Please sign HNIC towel with generic signature as per requested by Leah Hextall for a fundraiser for Braden -----------

Red_Man

The Hockey Gods Hate us..

We need a fucking Miracle to turn this season around.
You must have never watched this team back in 2012. They'll be fine, unless you really think they're going only going to win another 10 games this season.

imBask

Banned
You must have never watched this team back in 2012. They'll be fine, unless you really think they're going only going to win another 10 games this season.

never mention that season ever again please.

First time in my life I actually gave up and stopped watching hockey entirely for the season... Cunneyworth invented the "Dump and Don't Chase" strategy!

Red_Man

Carr, the only Hab capable of scoring.

never mention that season ever again please.

First time in my life I actually gave up and stopped watching hockey entirely for the season... Cunneyworth invented the "Dump and Don't Chase" strategy!
I still watched around 70-75 of the games that year, probably why I'm not freaking out over this slump.

Red_Man

Desharnais, alone in the slot, clear shot.

Forces a fucking pass to his right and losses the puck. This is why he can't be on a top 6 line.

Edit: Flynn playing on Pleks wing now, must be punishment for that terrible turnover of his in the first.

Top Bottom