• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Curious to see how Bergevin responds to this when the trade freeze lifts. Goaltending has been the worst in the league for the last few weeks I believe.

iLLmAtlc

Think that rumour was the biggest BS. The GMs knew when the holiday freeze was, so if they had a deal they would have gotten it done already

zroid

Banned
Montreal didn't have 1 even strength scoring chance in the 1st period. That's crazy.

953OXnG.png

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That's 7 straight wins for the 2015-2016 Stanley Cup Champion WASHINGTON CAPITALS!!!
You never go full T*abris

Plekanec has been the most invisible player on this team.

He's looked worse than Emelin if that's possible
Habs fans shitting on Pleks is the dumbest thing, he's been this teams most consistent and reliable forward for most of his career. He hasn't been great, but he's also been playing with the shittiest wingers on the team.

More like poop jackets

Columbus Poo Jacket
Derived from the word Cleveland Steamer, in which one administers a Cleveland Steamer so great, that there is enough feces to form a "jacket" of sorts on the other person involved.
Did you here that Steve got a Columbus Poo Jacket last night from three chicks, who happened to have a laxative fetish?

Dude, did you know Bob's Mom is into Columbus Poo Jackets and I don't mean the hockey team!

:lololol

Pikma

Banned
:( :(

Edit: What the fuck is going on :lol :lol

Edit 2: Jordie? Wut

Where the hell's Eakin? Val? Wheeereeee

Booooooo

Fiddler? What the fuck Ruff

Top Bottom