• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

zroid

Banned
Nylander update:

2MVIJlJ.png

JuwUTyG.png

Quick

Banned
Man this Epix Winter Classic has been underwhelming as fuck.

Both teams kinda sucking, Price out, no HBO/Schrieber. Habs/Bruins deserved better. I'm still gonna watch all of it and cheer for the Habs in the WC but meh. Just meh. Lotta ppl here not even watching it/caring. Shame. Though I really wanna see last night's Bruins/Sabres meltdown with mic'd players. Hopefully it's not too tame. It was fucking awesome the first two years when HBO had it and there were basically no limits. Now it's basically just PK and Marchand's show.

I hate Marchand less now, I have to admit.

Yeah, it's not been the most entertaining. It's just running through its paces at this point.

Second episode is at least better than the first though.

The lack of Price just makes the whole thing even more underwhelming.

The Christmas episodes (episode 3) tend to be good ones, so this week's episode could salvage the show.

Is EPIX still doing a Road to the Stadium Series this year for the Hawks/Wild and Wings/Avs? The Hawks/Caps last year was good stuff.

Bjugstad practicing with the team again after missing the last two months with migraines, won't be back today but should be within the next week.

Need the slimy assed Sens to pull a win tonight. Cats could be #1 Atlantic with a win over the Bjs.

Wait what o_O

I really have not been looking at the standings at all this year, that's wild

Won like 11 of the last 14. Franchise record for points in Dec.

Montreal has lost like 6 in a row, and the Cats have been the only consistent team in the Atlantic.

I wouldn't say that. Team has had pretty low lows this year and very good highs. Went through one 5 game loss streak and now on their second 5 game win streak. Have been playing great for the last 15 games tho.

Socreges

Banned
Any point in keeping The Witcher 3 after finishing it? I've got it ordered from Amazon, arrives late January. Could cancel and get it digital for the same price. Thinking I'd like to sell/trade it after finishing it, so physical has the advantage, but maybe there's a reason to hold onto it so why not go digital...

Any point in keeping The Witcher 3 after finishing it? I've got it ordered from Amazon, arrives late January. Could cancel and get it digital for the same price. Thinking I'd like to sell/trade it after finishing it, so physical has the advantage, but maybe there's a reason to hold onto it so why not go digital...

I think it is worth multiple playthroughs. It's a massive game so I missed a decent amount my first time through. Also a lot of different endings and you can make different decisions. And I think they just released the second expansion? Or there is at least one expansion out.

Socreges

Banned
I think it is worth multiple playthroughs. It's a massive game so I missed a decent amount my first time through. Also a lot of different endings and you can make different decisions. And I think they just released the second expansion? Or there is at least one expansion out.
Excellent.

1200.jpg

imBask

Banned

the first DLC was better than most games that came out this year, you're in for a long ass time

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers are back to practice today. Looks like the full proper Rangers lineup for the first time since Thanksgiving.

Nash-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Fast
Miller-Lindberg-Hayes
Glass-Moore-Stalberg
Etem

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Boyle
Yandle-Klein
McIlrath

Lundqvist
Raanta

Dan Girardi's injury is a crack in his kneecap, which is still there but can't be hurt any further according to Girardi, so it's just a matter of keeping the swelling down.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Haha I just realized who else is at the Spengler Cup.

Setoguchi. HE'S ALIIIIIVE

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
I keep trying to go back to fallout 4 but it's so dull now. Always end up playing like ten minutes and going back to warframe. I miss new vegas. Should try divinity OS: EE again I need something else to play until I can upgrade to pc. Where the hell is afterbirth for binding of Isaac on ps4 niclous?

And yeah keep Witcher digital if it's cheaper soc. I doubt you'd get much of anything for trade in value now.

zroid

Banned
ugh. Marlies choking to the IceCaps again.

The Marlies have lost like 8 games this year and half of those to the IceCaps.

ugh. Marlies choking to the IceCaps again.

The Marlies have lost like 8 games this year and half of those to the IceCaps.

At least our AHL team is decent.

Speaking of Which, Mark Barberio was called up

Also..Kassian and maybe Ticker to Edmonton?

Keith Olbermann
Keith Olbermann – Verified account ‏@KeithOlbermann

Hmm. Ben Scrivens rumored to Canadiens. A Cornell goalie in Montreal... Why does that sound so familiar?

Hmm

I have this odd feeling it's going to be Pitt.

The East is so fucking trash right now.

As a Pens fan I appreciate your gesture, but I certainly don't think so. They looked really good last night for the first time in a while, but I'm so cautiously optimistic Sullivan will turn this around.

Top Bottom