• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

kane-creepy-mask-o.gif

What if Corporate Kane,Kane,Patrick Kane and Evander Kane are all the same person

imBask

Banned
Galchenyuk for Eberle would be fine! We would get a great player, and Galchenyuk would inevitably bust hard over there (because lol oilers), so you'd all have to say "well I guess imBask was right"

it's a win-win really

Cake Boss

Banned
What a garbage team assembled by garbage management and coached by garbage coaching staff playing in front of garbage fans who are okay with mediocre results.

We are winning but still let in 31 shots in just 2 fucking periods. Unbelievable.

Foggy

BJs outshot 19-1 by the Cats. What a horror this team's become.

@smitchcd: #CBJ first period: Four penalties, one shot, two goals against. McElhinney saved 17 of 19, so it could have been worse.

Torts: I think I’m gonna need to depend on the kids to get us out of this, because I’m getting squat from the top players.

Socreges

Banned
Making a Murderer. 3 episodes down. How the fuck are there
episodes. And don't answer that. Just incredible that there's that much content. And depressing.

Top Bottom