• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2015 |OT| How John Tortorella Stole Christmas

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
A point!
giphy.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bishop found that horseshoe from the playoffs last year and shoved it up his ass before the game

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Wow look at that, Galchenyuk on the ice and they get a ton of chances to score.

Needed more Desharnais skating the puck into defencemen though.

Red_Man

Wow look at that, Galchenyuk on the ice and they get a ton of chances to score.

Needed more Desharnais skating the puck into defencemen though.
Galchenyuk with 13 minutes of regulation time

This is fucking stupid

Red_Man

Holy fuck, Patches actually dangled a goalie.

Didn't play great, but take the win and hope they can use this as momentum. Obviously huge for the team.

Red_Man

gif? or link to vid?
No gif, just a bad shot it looked like he fluffed on, and the fact he's a fourth liner and if he didn't score all of Montreal would have burned Therrien's house to the ground.

Why ? Release was quick.
Of all the players to choose from and he went with Flynn, if he didn't score, Therrien would never have lived it down.

standings1st_zpsn7audxjn.jpg

Less than half the season etc etc etc. Damn tho it feels nice. Best goal diff too in the division. Extra bueno.
About that...

No gif, just a bad shot it looked like he fluffed on, and the fact he's a fourth liner and if he didn't score all of Montreal would have burned Therrien's house to the ground.

About that...

I understand SO struggles.. we can't fucking win one. Glad the Habs managed one even with a funky SO goal :lol

Red_Man

MultiJhonny always has the Habs back, you the real MVP

Now if some reporter had the balls to grill Therrien over his useage of AGally, that would be great.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's amazing how often the same things keep happening to the Rangers. Something now HAS to change.

Hank has been pulled in 3 of his last 6 starts. In their last 6 losses, the Rangers have allowed 34 goals. They've routinely given up goals in a span of two minutes or less, including 3 in just a shade over 3 minutes tonight. Tonight was the third time in 5 games that their normally excellent penalty kill gave up 2 goals. And yet, the team seems to routinely come alive once they're way down and frequently nearly (but not quite) gets the job done. Even tonight, they came about an inch away from making it one goal game with 2 minutes to go.

All of this should be just as unsustainable as the early season success was, but the time to sit tight and wait for things to correct themselves is rapidly coming to an end.

Top Bottom